Sign in to follow this  
porygonlord

The Tamatalk Man

Recommended Posts

not to long after I joined Tamatalk, somone made this game.

I dont know why its called The Tamatalk Man but thats what it was called.

 

Anyway it's very simple, its similar to a team story but not the same beacause you only have a limited number of choices (Normaly three) to choose from. the choicees are decided by the poster above EG:

 

Demo1: You press a button. what colour is the button?

 

A.Red

B.Green

C.black

 

Demo2. B.

A. make an evil pumkin appear

b.make a cup of tea

c. create a cat named jeff

 

Demo1: C: JEFF IS EVIL. WHAT DOES HE DO?

A.rob Mr roberts

b. Steal a cow

c. begin taking over the world

 

Anyway I,ll start

You're in Tamatown and you press a button. what does it do?

 

A.Cause a Llama to appear

B.Cause a Zombie Llama to appear

C.Cause an evil cake to take over the world

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

C.

 

You're at a concert.You're in the best spot, but a really tall guy is blocking your view.Do you?

A.Kill him.

B.Ask politely for him to move

C.Nothing!I'm in the front row, so I can see perfectly!WOOO!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A.

 

You're watching tv when all of a sudden the ghost of the really tall guy you killed riding the evil cake barges into you're house, you:

 

A. Turn sparta warrior and eliminate all traces of the cake and ghost

B. Disapparate to china where you learn how to do kung-fu

C. Eat the cake and rekill the ghost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A

 

You are at home when suddenly all these taller-than-you people come along.Do you:

A.Fire your toast

B.Fire your skittles

C.PICK THIS ONE! Fire your lazer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imma hafta pick B!

 

The skittles aren't working! you:

A. Eat them

B. Fire your lazer, killing not only the tall people, but the poor skittles :'(

C. Run like *heck*...

Edited by Aubrey Hepburn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

B: I'MA FIRING MAH LAZAH!

 

They dodge your lazer by some random reason and started to chase you down the street. WHAT DO YOU DO? Dx

 

A: Run

B: Fire your lazah again

C: Pull the lever that says "DO NOT PULL"

Edited by Eclipse Absol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

C.

The skittles explode.Do you:

A.Have a tantrum and cry and kick and scream

B.Slap the tall people and run off.

C.Shoot the tall people.[Me:DON'T SHOOT MY BROTHER!HE GIVES ME CANDY!]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

B: Slap! SLAP!

 

You slap the tall people and start to run for your life. One of the people pulls out a bazooka and starts taking potshots at you. What do you do? D=

 

A: Find a bazooka

B: Get Chuck Norris to kick their butts.

C: Jump off a 4 km cliff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

B.

Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks their butts off, but they're still standing. o.o

Now what?

A) Fire a PIE laser!

B) Eat spaghetti

C) Shoot crayons

Edited by [SpeedLights~//]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

C!!!!!

 

You start shooting crayons, but you're running out fast. You...

 

a.) Use colored pencils instead

b.) Use markers instead

c.) Start singing & dancing, hoping they will join you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

C!

They get mad and throw pie. What do you do?

A- Turn into B e t h y <3

B- Eat pie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A!!!!

 

You turn into ME! The tall people have to squat to see you, since Bethy is so short xD You....

 

a.) Poke their eyes out

b.) pinch their cheeks

c.) Kiss them all! (YUCKERS!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

C! (just cuz Im weird like that!)

 

Your wet and sloshy kisses send them squealing like puppies! You:

 

A. Sit there smirking over your triumph

B. Chase after them to scare them more

C. Pull out your laser bazooka and say "austa la vista baby", and disintegrate them all...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

C!

 

They disintegrate into little balls of dust, but then they become DUST BUNNIES! AAAHH!! You....

 

a.) Vaccuum them

b.) Spray paint them orange

c.) Sneeze and run away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

B.

 

Chuck Norris comes back and wants you to be his slave in payment for round-house kicking the tall people. You:

 

A. Say yes without hesitation. If you say no, he would roundhouse kick YOU.

B. Run away...... but Chuck Norris would still be able to find you

C. Vhat? Me dos not 'now Eeenglish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

B. Who's 'Chuck'? O_o

 

There is a muffin on the counter. Right as you finish your first bite, you notice the tag on the wrapper: for (your sister's name).

 

A. Eat the rest, including the tag & wrapper.

B. Panic and flush it down the toilet

C. Shrug and tell your sister that aliens showed up wanting some type of "muffin", and that you gave them it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

C!

She doesn't believe you,and calls Chuck Norris,do you:

A)Start boogeying

B)Call Lady Gaga and have her run your sister over(-blink-Where'd that idea come from?)

C)Run away screaming"Ehmegawd!Monkey cupcakes are cannibalism!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this