Do you sing in the shower?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sing. Alot. Sometimes I sing whatever songs suits how I feel, whatever I'm obsessed with and sometimes just whatever I think of first. I also like to make up my own songs in the shower.

I think the last song I sang was Stella by All Time Low. I have a habit of singing that in the shower more than any other song. xD

I do most of the time.

The last song I sang was.. 'Let it Be by The Beatles', because my mom was upstairs playing it on the piano, and you can sorta hear it from our downstairs shower.

Hm .. no.

Our house is small and I wouldn't want to disturb anyone by my singing.

Besides, I'm a quiet person by nature.

If I use the shower downstairs (which isn't very often) I might hum, but rarely. xP

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't typically. When I'm home alone, I do sometimes. Lul.

When I was showering this morning I was singing a Big Time Rush song that was stuck in my head.

I don't typically. When I'm home alone, I do sometimes. Lul.
When I was showering this morning I was singing a Big Time Rush song that was stuck in my head.
I finally found out who James Maslow was, I seriously had no idea. xD

And I sing in the shower all the time. I sing glee songs a lot because i'm obsessed with glee. DON'T STOP BELIEVIN'! 8D

Yes. :3

I sing Dear Maria, Count Me In and Stella in the shower. Those are the two I keep singing lately.

Yep. :]

Today I sang, 'Whataya Want From Me' By Adam Lambert.

LOL at the last poll option :p

I sing in the shower sometimes, but I forgot what I sung last :lol:

My dad sings in the shower. IT'S HILARIOUS! :)

I always sing in the shower. There are days that I don't because I have to get out of the shower quicker and it feels so awkward and quiet. xD

I don't take bathe jk xD

Yes, yes I do. x3

The last song I sang wass Fireflies by Owl City. Epicc winn. =3

If I'm home alone, I sing everywhere, not just in the shower :L

I like the kitchen best, the tiled floor gives it great acoustics =D

But, when the parents are about, I don't tend to sing much at all. Well, I don't mind so much if it's Dad, because he's tone deaf when it comes to music and can't tell me if I'm singing something wrong xD

But my Mum can, so I generally don't sing around her.

Personal favourites to sing at the moment:

Good Morning Baltimore

Anything Adam Lambert

Don't Stop Believing-- Journey, of course, I despise the Glee version. And I just have to make it clear that I've poved Journey for years, not someone who suddenly loved them when Glee, Joe McElderry or the stupid TV advert did it.

Bohemian Rhapsody. Getting warmed up for We Will Rock You next year =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back