What stereotype do you think you are?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomboy and Fangirl.

Does that even make sense? xD

Edit; Capital F. ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomboy, and I want to say prep... but not really. I don't really label myself that much.

Well, i'm pretty nerdy so I'm gonna say nerd, lol. But not in a bad way, if that makes sense. I do have lots of friends, but i'm not 'popular' in the stereotypical sense. I'd also say I'm pretty girly, but also in a way not because i love video games and i'm kinda violent... But yeah, I guess i should have said a mixture, not really any of those things fully describe me.

Awesometastical, obviously.

In all seriousness, I don't like to label myself. But many of my good friends have described me as 'scene', so I might just put that.

I agree with Beth. I don't label myself, and I find "classifying" others and myself a bit pointless?

But I suppose if I had to choose, I can't, really? I'm far from Goth and Emo, My colors are too boring to be scene, I'm not really a nerd, I'm anything but prep, I'm too lazy to be a "jock", I'm not popular, and I'm far beyond normal...

But if "sadistic manic" ever crossed with "obnoxious" that would be me?

But yeah, I don't like to label people...

Fangirl with a capital `F.`

itmakessenseKrystal. x3

On a serious note, I don't classify myself as anything.

But I could be .. a weird, messed up combination of all of them, perhaps?

I literally don't have a stereotype. I have asked people before about what kind of stereotype they would put me in, but none of them could answer. The most they could say was 'You're...Lara?'

I'm completely different to everyone else.

I'll be like many of the other people in this topic and say I don't like to label myself.

But if I had to choose, I'd be a bit Nerdy, and Indieee! :)

I'd be...A random fangirling colorful girl that is violent, loves games and comics and will occasionally muck about with dresses and make up to make me look like a clown in a dress :D

I'd be...A random fangirling colorful girl that is violent, loves games and comics and will occasionally muck about with dresses and make up to make me look like a clown in a dress :furawatchi:
That's a lot like me, except i hate makeup. Other than that, yeah. Fangirl, violent, loves games, loves comics.... yup, same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back