tamazone: copycatting?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

knollimeister

Reaction score
:D i tried signing up for tamazone, and it wouldn't let me. i tried looking at the pictures and charts and it wouldn't let me. but which one would you choose?

Tamatalk....or Tamazone?

you choose, but seriously, tamatalk would be a close option♥♥

KnOlLiMeIsTeR♥☻☺♦♣♠•◘○

i wouldnt say copycatting, cause i dont know which came first, tamatalk or tamazone. but, a lot of sites are about tamagotchi. also, i tried signing up for tamazone too and was doing something wrong.

Both forums are designed for members to discuss issues for Tamagotchi. Though they bear their similarities, Tama-Zone is generally designed for a more mature members while TamaTalk is for everyone. Since the Tamagotchi product is targeted towards children, TamaTalk thus has the greater population.

Tamazone gets too confusing for me. I like TamaTalk but better :D :lol:

Don't be daft! There's no "copy catting" between Tama-Zone and TamaTalk :D

Both are sites for Tamagotchi fans and both share useful info with members on the different version of tamas. Lots of us are members of both sites - I think Tama-Zone has some excellent charts and I use them all the time - there's no need to choose between them if you are a tama fan :p

If you are having problems signing up to Tama-Zone it is probably because you are too young. Membership of Tama-Zone requires you to be aged 13 years or over - and once you are a member to act with appropriate maturity ;)

If you are too young to sign up for Tama-Zone then the choice is already made for you :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back