Easter Eggs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kapteeni kilppa

Reaction score
Have you seen newest Easter Eggs on Tamatown? They are awesome! I used them to write VOTE ME to my room's wall LOL. They are also very useful at communicating. Its very good invention from BanDai!!! :p :p :lol:

You can write something what you cant do with those speak bubbles (or something like that) You can use at (for example when youre trading something but the other one doesnt understand what you mean.

We want more that kind off good and useful items! Thank you BanDai you surprised me! :p :D :D

What is that?! Is that on Music City? How do you get it> I saw you standing at the entrance under the dazzilitchi poster and I try to go to your room but it took forever to load.

How do you get the Easter eggs? From the shop?

Yes, from the shop there is new stuff. I mean the Easter Eggs. The price is 1200 points per egg. So its not so expensive :D :p :D :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahaha NO GUESTS! :p very clever!!!

Yeah, ME2620...I sent you some presents. :p p[ :D

AH1289 4-ever ;)

In fact i copied that from UP0987 and TS8520 copied that VOTE ME text from me.

Well i got say that was interesting. that's your choice but are you sure about that? I think tamatown rocks! I spelled NO GUESTS to my room :D :angry:

M@TT, what would yo do if BanDai found your message? Everyone else here thinks Tamagotchis and TamaTown rocks, so think about it.

lol! I agree...he could say whatever he wants...and if Bandai doesn't like it its not like they could do anything because THEY are the ones who offered the eggs in the first place. lol!

Sorry ME2620 for copying your idea, i feel awful ^_^ But the Easter Eggs are cool! :( Happy Easter everyone!

I think saying "NO GUESTS" is rude, well to me! :huh: Happy Easter!

:kusatchi: :blink:

lol! I agree...he could say whatever he wants...and if Bandai doesn't like it its not like they could do anything because THEY are the ones who offered the eggs in the first place. lol!
-dare to I m p r e s s!

The easter Eggs are bad because people could spell bad-words

And I don't celebrate pagan holidays

IF ANY OF YOU DON'T AGREE I WILL BE FORCED TO PUNT YOU INTO THE OUTER REGIONS OF SPACE!

Tamagotchi Fanatics SICKEN ME!

-Matt

Sorry ME2620 for copying your idea, i feel awful tongue.gif  But the Easter Eggs are cool! biggrin.gif  Happy Easter everyone!
Dont worry AK8425. Its not really my idea if you are talking about that N-O-G-U-E-S-T-S thing i copied it from dazzilitchi star when she accepted my copying request :angry: In fact i have saw these same words in many rooms:p HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE!!!! :( :( :mellow:

I'm talking about the "VOTE ME" eggs. :mellow:

Latest posts

Back