Have any of you guys ever saved an animal?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Rising-Sun:.

Reaction score
Well have any of you guys ever saved an animal?My dad did just two days ago...he found a baby rabbit in a sprinkler box and the poor thing was about to die!So he saved it and now we get to keep him...His name is Big Ears...So have any of you guys ever saved an animal?

-Victoria

Last edited by a moderator:
Multiple times. We live on a farm, so there are lots of wild animals in danger.

A few times we've saved baby rabbits from our pool.

Countless birds.

Saved more rabbits from our outside cats.

And even little turtles. |D

It always makes me feel so good when I've saved an animal's life. I'm such an animal girl. <3

I have saved countless animals to but this one was very touching and cute

-Victoria

Where I live, there are a bunch of rabbits, deer, fox, etc. but we've never saved one. We haven't come across any animals that needed saving.

Krystal- you live on a farm? awesome! i used to have a friend who lived on a farm it was always so much fun to go there. :3 They had the most adorable baby chickens. >w<

I haven't, apart from a few insects? But a week or two ago my Mum's boyfriend's daughter found a sack of abandoned kittens in a dark alleyway. A plastic bag, to be exact. The next day Mum and I came over and saw them. They were so small and adorable, smaller than a mouse, even. A week or so later we got a call from her saying that two of them had died (there were three originally) and that there was only one left D: But this one was a survivor.

That's the only time I've really even helped save an animal,

But if I ever get the chance to again, I'd go out of my way to save the darling.

We attempted to save a stray kitty that wandered onto our property a few years back. Poor thing. We set out for him, but he refused to eat. A few days later, he passed away. I felt so bad. ;(

Yep.

One time there was this bird, it was alone on the pathement. It didn't have much feathers and couldn't yet fly. We looked after it for a bit whilst waiting for the RSPB. I've saved a dove and multiple mice. (ohyesmyevilcattriestokill)

I have saved countless animals to but this one was very touching and cute

-Victoria
Yep. :3 This one rabbit I saved from our pool was so close to death. But my mom and I put him in a shoebox and tended to him. I named him Ralph.

Yes.

One day, there was a stray cat outside of our house. I get some leftovers and gave it to him. The other day, I gave him food again. Then it became my habit to give him food. He even climb to our windows and wait in our doors. After some few days, the other cats discovered that I gave him food so they steal his food. Andd... his gone. D<

I've also saved a bird.

I love to save animals...do any of else of you guys like saving animals?

Yep, when I was about 7-8ish...There were these little drain things at my old neighborhood and me and my friends would always dig up stuff in there. So one day we opened one up, and we found this little frog stuck in a small hole. We couldn't just leave him there, so we pried him out with a stick. We named him Kiko :)

Good times, good times~

Yeah... my cat jumped up by a candle and caught fire so I got him down and put him out and saved him.

Oh, and a bird. It was in my friend's garden and she wanted me to leave it to die, so I took it in and saved it. o:

Well, yes. Though I don't exactly live near wildlife or anything.

But I do remember saving a bird once with a twisted leg.

He had just collided into our window and we let him rest on a blanket and gave him water.

He got better very soon, thankfully, and started flying again.

Other than that, I don't recall anything in particular. :)

This wasn't me, but when we were in Cornwall, by the harbour in a town I will not name (security), see saw a baby seagull that couldn't wak of fly, and it kept doing this little thing where it would stomp both feet up and down. We saw fishing wire around it's foot, but at first we thought it was just tied up. Lots of people gathered around and one man bocked the seagul's way with an unbrella while anoother picked it up. It panicked at foirst but then it calmed down when it saw we were helping. It had a hook in it's leg, poor thing ):

Anyway, afterwards it flew into the harbour to wash it's leg out.

When I was younger, My friend and I saved a baby Kookaburra that had fallen out of its nest, so my Dad and I looked after her until she was old enough to fly away.

I have saved heaps of lizards from being killed by my cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back