Your Style! :]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
Your style. Your wardrobe. What you like to wear.

For me, a normal outfit consists of: grapic tee, hoodie, skinny jeans, Converse. I also have a few fancier t-shirts that I like to wear. Other shoes I like to wear are my flip flops, brown Uggs, and black American Eagle boots.

Ohh, and I mostly always wear my hair down. I have naturally curly hair.

Now you talk. :)

I'd usually wear any T-Shirt I can find, Some jeans and my favourite running shoes/sneakers :3

I wear my hair down, it's straight with a few slight waves.My favourite T-Shirt is my Vonzipper one.It has the peace sign on it.

I'm into aristocrat fashion, so i'll mostly wear something resembling to that. My style is very fancy, consisting of corsets and many elegant blouses, jeans, pants, and I wear mostly boots and high heels. Though sometimes I dress normally, skinny jeans and whatever shirt I can find.

My style varies, sometimes i'll even wear pink from head to toe =)

My hair is usually straight, sometimes I'll curl it. I put tons of hairspray into it to keep the volume, and my layers and as short as two inches. I think that's about it =o

I usually wear skinny jeans with a big shirt or a fitted shirt. I don't wear sneakers a lot. I wear flip flops or boots usually. Sometimes, I wear hoodies. For the most part, I wear my hair down and I straighten it.

Tshirts. I'm obsessed with tshirts. Band shirts, black shirts, rainbow shirts, you name it. I wear nothing but skinny jeans, but 80% of the time they are designed- neon, stone wash, rips, etc. Never the normal kind of skinny jean. I wear a lot of studded belts, especailly my rainbow one. I'm a striped kind of person, so I enjoy wearing my gray striped hoodie. I like bright clothes and dark clothes. My shoes- converse, skater, beat up vans. I almost ALWAYS have a hoodie on. I tease my dyed-red hair, and I like dramatic eye make up :]

I normally wear:

-skinny jeans

-any random shirt (like my show shirt or a fancy shirt)

-sometimes a cardigan

-mocassins or flip flops, depending on the weather

-my link (necklace)

- bracelets

-my studded belt

I usually wear colored / non colored skinny jeans. If they're non colored, they're a light jean color. I usually wear T-shirts that are gray, black, or another dark color. I usually wear sweaters and hoodies. Doesn't matter about the color or design. I like running shoes [preferably blue or black] and [fake] fur boots. I also wear my hair down.

And for the T-shirts and sweaters... I don't like "patterns or logos" on them. Like, they can be plaid, striped, and what not, but no words or pictures.

On a normal day...

- Jeans, usually dark colored straight-leg jeans

- A T-Shirt, usually a graphic shirt with some pretty design or a striped/printed t-shirt

- Or in the summer, a tank top.. i like lace tank tops, a lot :)

- A thin hoodie, or some sort of cropped cardigan if it's hot

edit- for shoes, usually my Pumas.

I almost always wear my hair up, :p But I'm trying to wear it down more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm....well right now I'm living in jeans, tee shirts, hoodies and a pair of nikes....My natural curly hair is usally up in a ponytail but I too have been trying to wear my hair down more.

I'm really wanting to go shopping to develop a more personal style but that may take a bit so I'll save up patiently....

For pants, I wear either skinny jeans or tripp pants, because tripp pants are amazing. I only have one pair of the regular tripp pants though :'( they're the insanely baggy ones with all the chains everywhere, and all my other tripp pants are the skinny ones. And i always have my chain wallet.

For a shirt, i have lots of band tees and some tank tops andd a couple random tee-shirts.... and i have random tee shirts that ive ripped and cut up, and sewn back together, to make something new :)

For jewlery: i wear lots of bangles, spikey earrings and my pentagram necklace.

For makeup: tasty lip balm :)Pslurp) insane amount of any colour mascara, black eyeliner if im wearing a coloured mascara, or if i just feel like it with black mascara, and purple or black eyeshadow.

for shoes: converse all the way

hair: its naturally insanely wavy, so I straighten it and sidebang it. the colour changes month to month.

I'm usually in my plaid button up short sleeve shirts. For the nicer seasons.

Colder seasons, you WILL NOT find me without one of my trusty hoodies. <3

I'm always either in jeans, or my black lounge pants. Shorts are usually knee length, and black.

My shoes are always Vans. :3

Mismatched socks, always.

My makeup is rather light. I wear brownish mascara, and that's all.

My hair is almost always pulled back. If it's down, it's parted on the right, and my bangs are usually either sweeping off, or in my face.

And I'm always in my black and white glasses.

Oh, and I wear 6 unique bracelets on my left wrist.

And pink jelly bracelets on my right wrist.

That sounds.. girly. I'm reallllllly not girly, though. xD

Tops: Either a slim fitting tee, a band tee, or any other fashion top (Flannels ftw). Sometimes I wear a hoodie (Usually my boyfriends :p )

Jeans: Almost always skinny jeans. I sometimes wear bootcut jeans

Shoes: Converse, Ballet flats, or clogs; Depending on my outfit

Jewelry: My two mushroom hemp necklaces, some unique bracelets I made, and earrings

Hair: Down, Always straight, and slightly teased (Just so it isnt all flat. It's not huge xD)

Makeup: Black eyeliner, black mascara, and glitter eyeliner.

I just wear anything.

I don't know how to explain my style, because I wear all different types of outfits. I like colours though. I almost always have bracelets stacked up my arms. I used to always wear eyeliner but I've gotten over it for now. My style varies depending on my mood.

My hair is my natural colour and it's shoulder length, but I'm growing it out and I usually have my fringe pinned back because I'm growing that out too. Most of the time I have my hair back in a ponytail, or down.

I used to take time on my appearance when I was younger but these days I don't care. Sometimes I feel like taking more time than usual, but other days I'll put on the first outfit I see.

Like I said, it all depends on my mood :(

The easiest thing about my style is the kind of jeans I wear. Always skinny jeans. I'm so used to them that it feels weird to not wear them. The only time I wear non-skinny jeans is in tech class when I'm painting.

I also have a thing for short shorts and skirts. And I have enough sweats for when I'm lazy and tired.

I also lovelovelove dresses. I'm a dress whore; I have too many to be healthy, and I always want more. I also love tights. I have hot pink, purple, and green. But I really want a dark blue. I should probably get a sheer black, butthats not high on my list. :)

I wear a variety of tops, from tank tops, v-necks, band shirts, oversized shirts. It depends on how I feel on a certain day. My style is very varied. You can't really stick me in a specific category.

The tops I like to wear are tank tops & patterned tops, and in the winter I'm always wearing a hoodie :(

I like skinny jeans, but only blue & black ones. I also wear denim skirts & shorts.

I have a million mini dresses aswell. I wear them in summer, with tights though.

I usually wear ballet flats, ugg boots, and flip flops.

I always wear a necklace, usually some bracelets, and a headband.

I'm obsessed with animal print. Half my wardrobe is animal print lolol.

I don't wear dresses.

I don't wear skirts.

I wear lots'a shorts, skinny jeans, and t-shirts. Also hoodies if it's cold. I have a heap of jelly bracelets and you won't see me without them :) I like colours. Anything colourful I'll wear. Apart from tank tops. I hate them with a passion. Tight shirts disgust me, I like slightly loose-fitting shirts. Yeah.

Oh and I like socks.

Socks are cool.

I won't wear all those pretty glittery shoes and sandals and stuff, I prefer Converse and Volleys and such. Heels are a no-no at all times. I like ugg boots.

For make-up I wear a light concealer.

And last but not least, my hair's always down :)

I like jeans @___@ My one pair of skinny jeans and any other of my pairs that are lying around.

T-shirts. Are. Love. You'll never find me in a long-sleeved shirt, if I can help it. I also don't wear skirts. Or dresses. That's so not due to the fact I don't own any that fit.

And I like converse. But mine are worn out. xD

And my 4565432 hoodies. I actually only have two that I wear o; One from stage crew and the other that's all stripey.

And my socks are always mismatched. Always.

Band shirts. Skinny jeans. Converse.

That's basically all I wear, but sometimes you'll see me in more relaxed stuff but it's always the things most people wear. So here, people mainly wear skinny jeans and these fancyish shirts.

I follow trends, but I put my own spin on alot of items.

I'll wear a shirt differently or wear different coloured skinny jeans, and when people have fancy jewellery, I'll be the one with the stud bracelet, 'emo' earrings, plastic necklaces and yeah.

Everyone here has their hair long and layered with a side fringe, which I have too, except I style mine slightly different. Everyone's is just smooth and natural but mine's more spiky (because I razor it) and dead straight.

As for makeup, they're all into eyeshadow and crap. All I use is plain mascara and eyeliner. Lots of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back