Picnik

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Picnik like everything : D

I use it all the time, I don't have a premuim membership though. :( Instead I just use all the Premuim features, print screen it and crop it C<

I use it all the time, I don't have a premuim membership though. :) Instead I just use all the Premuim features, print screen it and crop it C<
OH. MY. GOSH. I have a membership, and when it runs out, I'M TOTALLY USING THAT. xDDD Although I just renewed it... Pfsff.

I love Picnik. I use it a lot for my photography. ;D

I use it all the time, I don't have a premuim membership though. :( Instead I just use all the Premuim features, print screen it and crop it C<
OMG I DO THAT TOO Lol, yay :D

I have photoshop, but I usually use picnik if I want a quick edit.

I use PicNik for every photo I take, literally. Dx

I use it all the time, I don't have a premuim membership though. :D Instead I just use all the Premuim features, print screen it and crop it C<
Mazeay, You Can Still Save Pictures Even If You Dont Have A Premuim Membership :p And Yes I Use Picnik All The Time !

Mazeay, You Can Still Save Pictures Even If You Dont Have A Premuim Membership :p And Yes I Use Picnik All The Time !
You can't save a photo if you've used some of the premium features but don't have a premium membership. :)

I love sepia and cross process... =]

I use it all the time, I don't have a premuim membership though. ^_^ Instead I just use all the Premuim features, print screen it and crop it C<
XD So I'm not the only one.

I try to use Picnik whenever I can, but it lags my computer horribly. :c

Picnik is my alternative to Photoshop. I have PS on my computer, but if Picnik lags horribly, then Photoshop = turbo lag. ;)

I normally use Photobucket these days. The options you have are pretty good for free, and no lag.

I Picnik some photos, but not all of them. Most of the time I use Picnik to fix my pimples or shadows or something... ^_^ But yeah it is fun but it can also be a little time consuming.

I used to use Picnik ALL the time when I first got a Facebook account. Matured from that though, because I stopped spamming my photos with colourful captions and weird effects.

GIMP and/or Photoshop CS4 is the only thing I use now, it's only for editing small things on my photography.

I've used Picnik before.

But I use GIMP more. just like photoshop. except easier. and free download lol.

I use it but don't have a premium membership. I wish I did, though, as the features are very cool! I love editing pictures on Picnik. It makes everything so much more interesting because I stink at photography.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back