Who should I take? :/

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Hey guys. :)

So recently I won front row seats to a Justin Bieber concert, and maybe a meet and greet... not sure 100% about that, but either way, I get to see him up close and personal! <3

Well, I won 2 tickets, and I'm really not sure who I should take.

I was going to take my cousin... but I've been having second thoughts. She's an attention seeker,

and would surely outshine me at the concert/meet and greet. And right before I won the tickets,

she told me how I shouldnt even try because I had no chance, and he wasn't even that great.

Besides, Justin usually takes a girl from the front row on stage during one of his songs, and I'd really hurt if she got picked.

She'd take the concert from me, and make it feel like it was HER who won the tickets... ugh, it's really hard to explain, and I'm starting to sound selfish.

And then there's about 35439053594 of my friends who want to go with me.

My mom also said she'd go, but she's not a huge fan of him, and would probably hurt the experience of it. :/

I know it's not the biggest deal in the world, and I have awhile to decide,

I'm just wondering what you guys think. D:

Take your best friend. Or think about who would take you if they won.

Take a friend who you would have a good time with, and who wouldn't be too jealous if you happened to get picked. =) I have cousin who's an attention seeker too, and who kind of makes a point of outshining me, so I know how you feel. She's not mean, she's just...well, you know how it is.

Honestly, I would take my mother in that situation. Unless she is going to sit there and complain the entire time about him, I don't really see how her not liking him would ruin the experience. If you think she might, make her promise to not complain the entire time (or something like that, lol).

If you have one friend who you are really, really close to, you could take her. However, your other friends might be really upset that you didn't choose them. It could cause a lot of drama that honestly just isn't worth it.

Agreed.

Take a friend that likes Justin Bieber's music and would actually enjoy the concert. A few friends might just go to meet a celeberity.

Agreed also.

And that sounds really awesome, Desy. x3 I hope everything works out and you enjoy yourself to the fullest!

Agreed with Weiwei, kk45 and fluffums..

It sounds like you don't really want to take your cousin. And by the sounds of it, I don't think you should. Choose one of your best friends, if you can't think of 1... just use your own judgment to decide which one has always been kind to you, not just because you got tickets to a JB concert.. and the one who deserves it most.

And the person who will give you a fun time.

BTW, front seats to a Justin Bieber concert? Take me!

I would take either your mother*unless as mentioned she would complain the whole time* or I would take a friend who's more mellow. Obviously they'd need to enjoy themselves but choose someone who you'd be happy with getting chosen or vice versa. I don't really like him but have fun anyway. Enjoy the experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back