What are your plans over spring break?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

B e t h y <3

Reaction score
What are you/did you do during spring break?

I went to Nashville this past weekend with show choir &amp; performed on the Grand Ole Opry Stage :) It was epic! We won &amp; I got best female solo :) Then we went shopping at Opry Mills &amp; got extra cute stuff for my build-a-bears :) haha. We stayed in the Gaylord Opryland Hotel. It was seriously extra fancy. On Saturday we went to Rainforest Cafe. It's so awesome there. :)

So, yeah, that's what I did. What about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! :)

I'm not doing anything. I almost went to the Cayman Islands, but we didn't go for some reason. So, now I'm just sitting at home all day, texting people. D:

I had my break two weeks ago. I did nothing interesting.

I was going to go to Moncton with my cousin, but that changed.

So I ended up just going to the big town shopping centre to shop.

I hate shopping.

So my break sucked, in other words?

Sounds cool. O:

I'm doing nothing, as far as I know. Which sucks. SO I NEED TO GO MAKE PLANS WITH FRIENDS, because I am a very, very bored Ginny. Oh, wait, on Saturday I'm making my Confirmation ... xD So that's happening.

Our spring break was 2 weeks ago D: I went skiing in Michigan.

But this week, I am going to Florida (since we have Friday &amp; Monday off for Easter) and then it's my best friend's birthday, then it's my brother's birthday.

I'm an Aussie, no spring break for us!

But. We have two weeks of normal holidays coming up soon.

I have nothing big planned yet, so yeah.

I don't really have anything planned, just maybes and mights.

I'm going to have to make sure I do something each day though to keep me sane.

-Hang with friends

-tantantan.

-Stay up til 3 am talking to my boyfriend.

= Nothing.

xD

-Stuff

Well, I was gona say&lt; "Get Easter basket," but I already did today, and also I was gonna say, "get shorts," I did that today, too. Since it's 81*F outside, x3. And Well, I got my fave book and movie in my basket from Dad, "IT", by Stephen King.

Well my best friend/other friends are all in Japan at the moment.

And I'm going to a funeral on Saturday.

Yeah, I'm really not feeling spring break this year. I'm most looking forward to sleeping in. And chilling with my one best friend who conveniently lives right down the street and didn't travel to the other side of the world.

Spring break ended for me like two weeks ago.

D;

it was, as most breaks, hellish.

but at the same time, it was a lot better than the usual spring break.

I ACTUALLY GOT TO SPEND TIME WITH MY FRIENDS! :D

I'm gonna have a huge easter egg hunt.

Our "spring break" is actually just a couple of days in easter. Could be called as Easter vacation. It lasts from today (Friday) to Monday.

No big plans, except I'll have my birthday party today. Well not actually a party, only my grandma and such are coming... :D

[SIZE=7pt]Stayin' at home, the usual. Maybe a few "trips" to the bathroom inbetween. Wait, those are daily. [/SIZE]

Today is officially the first day of spring break for me. ;D

I don't have to go back to school until Monday, April 12th. So that's 10 days of pure awesomeness. So far, Courtney and I have planned a trip to the mall together, but we haven't set a date yet. Hopefully I'll be able to do some other stuff as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back