Dogs are cute right?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cupcake ciara

Reaction score
Hi everyone!,

I wanted you to share your opinion on dogs.

I have a dog called Billy he is a boxer he is really cute. :furawatchi:

I have always had a love for dogs but do you think differently because we can talk about ou love or dislikes of the loyal, lovable dogs :) . Come on reply and decide!

Bye then doggy fans,

Cupcake Ciara ^_^

Neh... depends on the breed.

Big dogs scare me to death.

I hate the ones that drool constantly.

Little dogs are too annoying.

So medium-sized dogs?

I have dogs. Beagles, actually.

I can't say I "OMFG LUV EM TO DEATH"

But I don't hate them either.

More than just "like", though.

Like what Kristin said, Depends on the breed.

And what she said on the last part, all I can say is xDDDD

Some dogs are nice.

Some dogs are evil.

Some dogs are pretty.

Some dogs ares ugly.

:)

I like puppies and dogs that stay looking like puppies through adulthood. Dogs, not so much. I'm the same way with cats. Love kittens, can't stand cats.

I'm a bird person <.<

Kind of a bunny person so long as I don't have to take care of one(they smell horrid).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm completely one hundred percent a dog person. Cats are pretty and all but dogs are my absolute favorite.

I like dogs.They're all fuzzy and huggable annd x3 .

I have a dog called Jen.She's a short haired collie.I love her to bits.And she's really fast. :333

I'm more of a cat person. Like, If I had a choice between a dog or a cat, I'd get a cat.

But my mom is allergic to cats so....

Though I love my little puppy to death <3. She's a brat though, but an adorable one.

But If I ever had the chance to get a cat, bye-bye puppy and hello kitty!

Dogs used to frighten me. I used to scream and run away when a dog came near me. Obviously, the dog thought I wanted to play, and chased after me. Poor me, I was terrified! Now, I'm not as bad. Or I hope I'm not, as my nan is looking after a dog for a small while and we're visiting her today!

By the way, dogs can be dangerous. In the news, 1 girl almost died after a dog attack. Dogs can accidently try to kill you too. I mean, there was a dog who tried jumping on people, and I was one of them. He nearly knocked me down, and if that happened I would have fallen into the road, get knocked over by my school bus, and maybe died. Luckily I managed to stay up straight. However, be careful guys in case you pass a scary dog!

Dogs used to frighten me. I used to scream and run away when a dog came near me. Obviously, the dog thought I wanted to play, and chased after me. Poor me, I was terrified! Now, I'm not as bad. Or I hope I'm not, as my nan is looking after a dog for a small while and we're visiting her today!
By the way, dogs can be dangerous. In the news, 1 girl almost died after a dog attack. Dogs can accidently try to kill you too. I mean, there was a dog who tried jumping on people, and I was one of them. He nearly knocked me down, and if that happened I would have fallen into the road, get knocked over by my school bus, and maybe died. Luckily I managed to stay up straight. However, be careful guys in case you pass a scary dog!
[SIZE=21pt]Dogs can be dangerous but they are so cute and are usually adorable.Trust me. Although i would get a dog not a cat and I like big dogs, it may sound wierd but actuall they are more friendly than medium dogs. Thank you everyonee who has shared THEIR opinion![/SIZE]

Cupcake Ciara

^ I don't think big dogs are more friendly than dogs of any other size.

Sorry to disagree with you, but I don't think the size of the dog would determine how friendly it is.

I don't mind dogs, but I prefer cats.

[SIZE=21pt]Don't worry I actually like your opinion becuse it is opinion,still big dogs are more friendly to me. :furawatchi: :lol: :furawatchi: :D :mametchi: :D [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Dogs can be dangerous but they are so cute and are usually adorable.Trust me. Although i would get a dog not a cat and I like big dogs, it may sound wierd but actuall they are more friendly than medium dogs. Thank you everyonee who has shared THEIR opinion![/SIZE]Cupcake Ciara
Actually, every big dog I know has been hostile towards me.

And trust me, all animals I know become quickly attached to me.

Small dogs, in my opinion, are more calm and easier to train.

All big dogs you know may be better, but it's the opposite for me.

I perfer Husky dogs or Akitas.
Husky pups are cute.
Great! I like all dogs, but I agree, Husky dogs and Akitas are very sweet working dogs. You know I have my dog billy? He is a working dog, he is a guard dog. He is not aggressive at all no way and carry on loving those dogs!

Cupcake Ciara

I adore doggies. :blink:

I have two, two year old Golden Retrievers. I've grown up with Golden's my whole life; they've gotta be the best breed of dogs ever. Loyal, beautiful, sweet, fun, loving. <3 Perfect.

So the two I have are both sisters. Taylor, and April. Both of them are very smiley. xD When they pant, it looks just like they're smiling. :)

April.

Taylor with her signature smile. x3

I adore doggies. B)
I have two, two year old Golden Retrievers. I've grown up with Golden's my whole life; they've gotta be the best breed of dogs ever. Loyal, beautiful, sweet, fun, loving. <3 Perfect.

So the two I have are both sisters. Taylor, and April. Both of them are very smiley. xD When they pant, it looks just like they're smiling. :)

April.

Taylor with her signature smile. x3
[SIZE=21pt]Thank you so much for telling us about your lovely dogs. I love goldies to, eventhough I have never had one. I really agree Loyal beautiful sweet fun loving. Just perfect![/SIZE]

At this right moment in time my dog, Billy is on the being [absolutely] mad with his bone. I love him he is just like a goldie but add in a giant MAD! :D :D :D :D He is mad. On my opinion [in a nice way.] he has quite a fluffy brain. :eek: Just the way I like it. ^_^

Cupcake Ciara :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back