Kingdom Hearts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alicedodgson

Reaction score
Who's your favorite character?

Mine are(in this order) that I actually care about

Zexion

Demyx

Marluxia

Xigbar

Vexen

Saïx

Larxene

Xion

Riku

Namine

Pence

Olette

Xemnas

Hayner

Axel

Xaldin

Mickey

Donald

Goofy

Luxord

Roxas

Kairi

Lexaeus

It's sad that I hate Lexaeus more than I hate Kairi...

YAY KINDGOM HEARTS TOPIC! :D

If I list characters like that, I honestly have no idea what it would be. So my favorite characters are Sora, Riku, Roxas, and Axel. (No order) I like other characters though, but those are my top. :3 I'm not exactly sure who I don't like. I dislike Larxene. She annoys me.

How did i know that Jae would be the first to reply? lol. XD

Well i dont actually own kingdom hearts myself, but i play it at my friends house. I am considering buying the game though. I think my favourite character is probably Riku.

I have Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. :blink: I have just defeated the Infernal Engine at Beast's castle and am working on the Pink Concertos (love the name of these Heartless! It's so cute! XD They're almost cute too, but oh well, they're Heartless and I gotta bust 'em anyways, sooo). So I don't think I'm waaay too far into the game yet, so I don't really know all the characters. I HAVE seen Riku in a cutscene though where he called Xion's keyblade a sham and supposedly he's the one who was pretending to be a part of the Organization.

Favorites in order...

Roxas (he's the one you know most about, so...)

But then! Here comes the REAL listing after the main character!

Axel

Demyx

Luxord

Xion

...and, um, don't know who else. =D I don't really know about Riku or the past (KH 1) characters yet, so...

^I got past that part a few days ago. :33 It was annoying. xD And you're a decent part into the game. I'm on like....in Day 250s or 260s. I know I passed 255 for sure.

Organization characters:

Roxas. Duh.

Axel

Demyx

Xion

Xigbar

Luxord

Xaldin

Zexion

Marluxia

Vexen

Larxene

Lexaeus

Xemnas

Saix

Yeah. I can't stand Saix. Hes such an butt in 358. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Whoooo go Axel and Demyx eh? :( Wow, you're really far into the game...could you please tell me how to do that mission in the Coliseum where you have to play the games to kill the heartless? Like, the one that has different levels (1st round has shadows and easy heartless like that), I keep on dying on the second round where there are tons of hover ghost heartless thingies and it's getting me SO MAD! I press buttons as rapidly as I can yet they either suck away my health real fast or I drop down too late and then one of 'em swipes at me and boom I'm dead. :( I hate this mission. Usually when I'm bored with other DS games, I'm just all "oh I'll go play KH" but right now it's hard & frustrating so that didn't work. Also I'm not sure if I should have gotten Metroid Prime Hunters 'cause it's even harder than MP on the wii so instead of giving me fun it just gets me frustrated (like the hover ghosts). Huh, so much for getting excited about a rare game---I can now guess how it ended up in GameStop. XD

The infernal engine wasn't very hard for me...

I've finished the game twice :3

THE COLISEUM MISSION??!!

OH GOD NO

I hated that hover ghost part.

The final boss is NOT Xigbar by the way, it is a really annoying armor.

I hate that mission.

It's my least favorite.

The infernal engine wasn't very hard for me...I've finished the game twice :3

THE COLISEUM MISSION??!!

OH GOD NO

I hated that hover ghost part.

The final boss is NOT Xigbar by the way, it is a really annoying armor.

I hate that mission.

It's my least favorite.
:rolleyes: I am so busted.

I thought that mission was rather easy. Except I was doing the Coliseum part in Chain of Memories yesterday, so I'm getting all confused.

Roxas. Think Roxas. But I know what you're talking about. Yeah. They were annoying as heck. Especially since they would not die. I was like WHEREAREYOUALLCOMINGFROM?! Roxas died. xD But then when he came back to life he only had, like, two left.At least. I think we're thinking about the same mission. Hehe. xD

And the armor isn't annoying, its from KH. Then again, I don't think you played KH1 though. For the armor. Attack the head when possible (ifs its not invincible) but your main goal is to get rid of the arms and the legs. Then after that, just hack at the head.

I'm really glad the boss wasn't Xigbar. I wanted to kill something because he kept killing Sora in KHII. Demyx was worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Um...why would it have been Xigbar? Isn't he a part of the Organization? Or are we NOT talking about 358/2 Days right now? :rolleyes: Anyway, THOSE HOVER GHOSTS GET ME SO MAD!!!

P.S. @ Tamacrazy_101 I saw your DeviantArt...niiiice. :huh: And I think it's funny you favorited that flaming Zuko artwork. XD I would've too, hahaha!

Call me Jae. My username fails. xD

And yes. I'm talking Days. xD Xigbar entered the Games too and was a finalist. xD And just keep mashing boxes at them and run around like an idiot. Thats always a fool proof plan.

Call me Jae. My username fails. xD
And yes. I'm talking Days. xD Xigbar entered the Games too and was a finalist. xD And just keep mashing boxes at them and run around like an idiot. Thats always a fool proof plan.
Yeah but the ghosts always grab me before I can swipe out a box and throw it somehwere, so by the time it DOES go somewhere, the ghosts have already popped up behind me. :/

I haven't picked up Kingdom Hearts since last Saturday night because of that part. :D I was playing it almost daily.

Defeat some unidentified heartless. I got through the hover ghosts during study hall and the round after that---the game's on pause right now. I have no more health potions, no more magic except for 1 Cura I think, and I've got to fight this purple...flippy-limbed...giant heartless...thing. I might make it! At least when I die it just starts at the beginning of the round instead. :huh: I am not aborting the mission 'cause I've had enough with the hover ghosts! Wish me luck! :)

Whoooooo YEAH! I FINALLY beat that level! It took me a while though 'cause I kept dying in the boss battle and then later instead of the two options "Continue" and "Withdraw," in the middle they added "Decrease Challenge" which I had to do 3 times before I beat the boss. Actually, even though I selected that, I don't think it was any easier the next time. =/ Morale boost perhaps?

Decrease challenge?

Heh, that didn't happen to me, but when I was trying to defeat the Dustflier(I did, eventually.) it said "Stuck? Check the enemy profiles"

I laughed my head off before clicking 'continue'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back