I need a life!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.super.m o r m o n

Reaction score
Okay, so I don't have a life untill summer. In summer, I have marching band camp, band camp, girl's camp, swim camp, swimming lessons, marching band and funness. But right now...I have nothing. I'm usually really quick at my homework, but I need something to ocupy my time untill schools out!

I can't get a job right now and I need something that doesn't cost anything. Any ideas?

P.S. I like Ghost Hunting and Filmograpy, but I would need someone to help me do that, which I don't. : /

What do some of your friends do? Maybe you could get together with them and try one of their hobbies.

Hmm, maybe you could take up an instrument or something? In my spare time I like to write songs on the piano and the guitar..... but then again, I do a lot of stupid stuff in my spare time too. ;p

Oh but photography is also really fun. Or you could cook!

I'd just suggest going somewhere with your friends.

Sometimes if I have spare time I'll draw. I'm trying to improve on drawing anime. Maybe you could try that?

Well, hanging out with friends is a good place to start. Even if it's just on the weekend, it's something new and gives you something to look forward to at the end of a school week.

If that's not your cup of tea, you can always find something that interests you (photography, music, languages, art) and just get stuck in. You could try writing a story or making things out of old clothes.

Sorry if none of my suggestions help. ;D Just what I do when I get bored. :}

You mention you're in band... I'd honestly pick up another instrument, such as piano or guitar. I learned to play guitar about two years ago and it's one of the most valuable things I've ever done for myself. It's a release, it gives me somewhere productive to channel everything... I think you'd get a lot out of it. Since you don't have any money, see if a family member or friend has one you could borrow and you could teach yourself/look up lessons online? Just a suggestion.

And if you're allowed, making videos for Youtube, especially with friends, is soooo much fun! :]

And if you're allowed, making videos for Youtube, especially with friends, is soooo much fun! :]
Even if you aren't allowed to post things on Youtube, you could still make videos with your friends and keep them on your camera/phone. :)

^ Oh, I love doing that. My friend Kaitlyn and I spent like 20 minutes last time I was at her house with her camera recording ourselves lip syncing and dancing along to various songs on her iPod.

I also love photography. It's a really great hobby and you get to go out and interact with nature (if you're photographing nature, which is my favorite subject to photograph) so it's not like you're just cooped up inside all day.

If all else fails, call up some of your friends hang out over the weekend or after school.

I take up my time with photography, mainly. It helps me get a lot of exercise from walking outside and taking photos, and as GotchiGirl said, it helps you not stay cooped up all day.

I spend the majority of my time on the Internet, but I also draw, write music, poems, stories, photography, -sometimes- play the piano, and things like that. I also like to spend time playing with my animals, and you get exercise from doing that, too. :)

You could probably take up playing an instrument, if music's your thing, or write in the mean time. Reading books is also pretty useful, and you learn a lot from it.

Phoebe's right, too, with the language thing. Taking up learning another language would be really helpful, and it will occupy a lot of your time. xD

Maybe hang out with your friends and tag along with them to see what they'd want to do? Who knows, you might find something that you'll take interest in, and find a great hobby you love. :) I recently discovered, thanks to my cousin and grandfather, I really love target-shooting, and, apparently, I'm not all that bad. I'm thinking of getting more into that, if possible, but if it wasn't for my cousin, I'd never have known that I would enjoy doing that.

~Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back