Your LEAST favourite Tamagotchi version

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAGIRL2008

Reaction score
What is your least Favourite Tamagotchi version? Please reply after you've voted saying which one is your least favourite and why~

I don't like V1, because its a bit boring.

I don't like V3's, because if you have a girl, it can turn into a boy adult like Mametchi! :mellow:

I dont like the familitchi. I like taking care of one tama not 3:/

EDIT: I still want one though xD I used to have one but someone stole it D&lt; Im trying to collect all of the ones that came out in america =P so I need a tamagotchi too not just a tamagotchi connection one

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like the V1 or the fakes. I think I once had a fake or a V1. mmmm... Was it a fake or V1. Either way it was rubbish.

i love the tamagotchi v4.5 and the v4..because they were my first tama!...but still i have many of those who were posted..I ljust like the two of them most

My least favourite is the Music Star. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I think there are much better tamagotchi versions out there. Im surprised that more people picked music star, I was expecting to see V5 because everyone seems to hate it. I actually like the V5 because Im the type of person who doesn't have so much time on their hands to play games every hour, practice with the band, get skill points, and whatnot. I think the V5 is very fun and it doesnt really seem to get boring to me because I try to get all of the different families, and special things.

Probably the V5. It's the easiest to take care of so that can kinda be the downside. It gets boring really fast and the screen is weird and hard to see. Also you can't name your tamas, you can only name the family as a whole.

My favorite would probably be the V2 because it's very simply and straight forward. There's no internet-tamatown-crap and the characters are very cute and simple. ^_^

Good Question...

I Guess my least favorite is probably my Music Stars.... They used to be fun and awesome. But they get boring playing the same games to make them "better" (They are not my favorite anymore. I think my favorite is my 4.5 or my Angel Gotch. (4.5/Games vs AngelGotch/Uniqueness.)

My least favourite would have to be the v5.5. I've never had it. But I've played with a friend's one and it wasn't too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back