Facebook creeping.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:VeganCheeseBurgerFTW:.

Reaction score
Admit it, we all Facebook creep.

I do it pretty much everyday.

I just realized how bad my creeping is today when I found myself looking up someone's name on the staff list in order to Facebook stalk them. Once I found their page I just sat there and smiled at the display photo, didn't add them as a friend, just creeped.

I do this sorta thing all too often these days.

Anyone else got any creeping stories or am I the only creeper 'round here?

I know exactly who this is about [;

YES, I creep. At school my bestie and I will just sit there on the bench as we get to school real early and end up having to wait for all our other friendies to come. Meanwhile we see so many people whom we don't know and such. I'm usually the one who's like "Oh, I know her name", "He's _____", "That's ____, ____ -lastnamehere-", etc. She's like "HOW THE BLEEEEP DO YOU KNOW THEIR NAMES?!" so I reply "Facebook". Her reply; "Stalkeeeeer!"

I'm often bored and when I'm bored I go on Facey. Sometimes there's nothing new in the News Feed and stuff so I search random people, stalk them, stalk through their friends, etc. It's a fun way to kill time and lets you meet new people too.

Haha I used to do exactly that to my teacher. And then she changed her privacy settings... cause some kid in my class added her -_-

I click on peoples' profiles so much. And it's funny to see how some of the people in my class act so different online..

I only have maybe 7 or 8 TTers, but I like getting to creep know my online friends more. :)

I lovve fb.

Neh.... I don't really "creep" profiles, actually.

I rarely go on my TT facebook, anyway.

Nor do I ever really go on my real life people facebook.

So yeah..

I know exactly who this is about [;

I'm often bored and when I'm bored I go on Facey. Sometimes there's nothing new in the News Feed and stuff so I search random people, stalk them, stalk through their friends, etc. It's a fun way to kill time and lets you meet new people too.
Creepin' turned out to be one of the best things I did :DDD Happy child.

I love doing the whole look through the friends of friends and find people.

I have a life of a pro stalker ahead of me.

I do it nearly everyday XD

A few people I knew from school have added me, so I search through their friends pages to see others from school. Not to add them. Just to see how their lives are, lol. See if they're still how I remember them.

Most of the people I've found don't have their pages private XD Makes it real easy to find out anything interesting.

I only made my Facebook nearly a week ago, so no, not really.

I do it almost every time I'm on myspace, but I don't have a facebook, so I myspace creep. :]

I do it almost every time I'm on Facebook.

My friends find it extremely scary that I seem to know everything about everyone. I find it funny :) I like finding out things.

People put all kinds of stuff on their facebooks. Half the time I don't think they realise that they've blurted out half their secrets. I feel like saying 'Do you realise that EVERYONE can read that? are you aware that your profile isn't private?'

I make my profile private, because if people are going to be stalking me, I at least want a friend request out of it!! Lol :p

Lol, I am THE facebook creeper. I dont know why, but its interesting to find out the things people post on the internet these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back