A random fact about your school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[SpeedLights~//]

Reaction score
What the title says.

At FSHS, the population is about 75% Asian ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
My school's reaalllyy small O:

Population of only 250 some.

my school is likeee 50% muslim and black...(no offense...i dont exactly like the term "black" but...) yupp were pretty asian too. we have a scary school... during lunch, theres always like 30 or more kids that get high and every other week there is a fight between black girls....mmhmm (weaves fly) and the cops have get involved...they patrol the school like its a jail...:/ AND in my english class, there are only 4/5 white people...(all others are black) and every other day in that class someone either gets fed up and just walks out (and gets written up for skipping), or the teacher sends them out cuz theyre bein bad...ALL OF THE MUSLIMS ARE SOO NICE THOUGH:) im friends with likeee, half of them:D yea but that just all seems to happen outside of my little friendship circle soo were good...welll more than half of the school are good kids, so its not ENTIRELY bad.

We have seven Year 7 classes and we don't have red,yellow,green and blue...we have Mulhall,Barry,Mornane and Ward..

- They changed the school lunch system. Protests have insued.

- We have around 1,500 kids at our middle school. xD

- Last year, we had protests lol and our principal resigned.

TKHS has recentyl had a block of classrooms ('A' Block) redone. Before construction it was easy to get around the school, but after the construction it's now a maze.

EDIT: Extra fact: The school is Year 9-13 and the year 12-13 girls have a different uniform from year 9-11s

• My school's a Reception - Year 12 school (like, Kindy to Year 12)

• It's pretty big in size, yet the whole school population is like 400 and that's hardly anything considering the above fact.

-MCS is grades kindergarted to nine

-We have mobile homes attatched to the school as spare rooms

-The grade nine class and the multi-purpous room is connected by a fold-in wall

-The grades 1-3 have their own playground. And same with 4-6 and 7-9

-My school is the only one in this town. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back