HEPL ME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuromametchi529

Reaction score
I have tried to get into my account on Music City. I entered the password correctly and the username correctly but it said that they didn't match. So, I tried to recover everything by putting in my email address, but it said that that email address had not been registered!!! Why can't I get into my account!??????!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ben! I am having the same problem too. So don't worry. At first I thought someone hacked into my account and changed my password. But then i read your post. Now I can get into it, go to Change account info and change your password or you can type in the password you now use. Then it works. Try it!

But did you get your items and the Gotchi points back?? It worked for me, you don't actually have to do all those. Just go to change account info and change your password and it will let you in. I am in right now, but going everywhere takes a long time.

Welcome back on Tamatalk and Music City

ugh YOU GUYS calm down! lol...it's just a glitch. it happened before. nobody can get in their accounts today. idk when we will

This happened to me too! It mostly does it when it's near a holiday, so don't freak out!

..hey..I've got the same problem right now..I can't log in..it says..username or password do not match...

what's happening???????

i dont know :( maybe they are updating tamatown or something like that. i think no one can get in tamatown right now because i tried many accounts and always it said" username or password do not match" :D

i dont know :( maybe they are updating tamatown or something like that. i think no one can get in tamatown right now because i tried many accounts and always it said" username or password do not match" :D
I hope so...I want new games and places in music city!..

Yeah, I think they might do something big on Music City... So big that they got to close it from users...

Hope we'll get in soon :D

Latest posts

Back