banana bread

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gigi1

Reaction score
Hello, I´ve just discoverd banana bread and i´m wondering if you like it plain or with nuts and chocolate :(

:(

I like it with nuts and chocoate chips. :)

Banana Bread is awesome... I should make some today. 8D

I like it dipped in milk. ;D It's really good, and my mom makes it sometimes, she has a recipe.

I love banana bread with walnuts in it. My mom makes it with really ripe bananas, like so ripe they've turned black, and it makes it really moist and delicious! I eat it without butter or cream cheese because it's already so yummy~

I like it with melted chocolate chips in it.

Thanks for making me hungry :)

I love it...just plain with margarine spread on top of it though. But only when its warm and fresh. Cold Old Banana bread- Not my style.

But I also hate it because every single time I eat some, I get the hiccups. Every.Single.Time.....

that´s good to hear, i´ve made one with walnuts and one plain. I liked the walnut one better, if you have trouble finding a good recepie on banana bread i can give you mine, it´s a very good recepie and the bread keeps moist for days:)

Unfortunately I haven't heard of such a thing, let alone eaten it.D:
Thank you. I thought I was the only one. xD

Yeah, this is also the first time I've heard of it.

Kenza, again I love your avatar xD

In my opinion, anyone who doesn't like banana bread has never had good banana bread. That's the only possible explanation. Mmm I want banana bread now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back