Most embarassing moment!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyCrystal

Reaction score
What's your most embarassing moment?

Mine would have to be when I was going to kiss a guy on the cheek, but my nose slammed into his face. lol! We were both like "OW! hehe *blush*"... and I haven't tried that since. :)

~SkyCrystal

When I was trying to pull my bag out of my locker, and everyone was staring because I was shouting at my bag and locker, and then my friend noticed my bag was hooked on the door a bit, so he unhooked it and I was pulling with all my strength and leaning back, so I went flying and bag flew into me so I flew even further then slid across the floor. Everyone went silent then burst out laughing. Thankfully I'm one of those people who does stuff like that often so it quickly passed over.

• I was on this guy's Facebook that I liked.
    One of his wall posts was "my pants fell down!!"
    I accidentally liked it.

• I was on this guy's Facebook that I liked.
    One of his wall posts was "my pants fell down!!"
    I accidentally liked it.
xDDDDD once i was at a movie theater and when i was in the ladies washroom i farted REALLY loud xD There was a 4 yr old kid who screamed "Who tooted?!”

Telling a McDonald's employee that I loved him. It was a mistake. I was on a sugar high. But I laugh my head off now when I realize how stupid I was. :'DD

xDDDDD once i was at a movie theater and when i was in the ladies washroom i farted REALLY loud xD There was a 4 yr old kid who screamed "Who tooted?!”
xDDD That made me lol.

I actually can't think of anything right now. O:

i was about to kiss this guy i hav been out with and we were in the middle and i thought i could hr someone laughing so stopped and turned around to see all these little kids looking at me and i was going red in the face......

Telling a McDonald's employee that I loved him. It was a mistake. I was on a sugar high. But I laugh my head off now when I realize how stupid I was. :'DD
LOL! That's hilarious. I've done many similar things while sugar-hyped.

~SkyCrystal

Hmmm mine was painfully embarrassing. >.<'

A few months ago, I was at practice and we had just finished and were getting all of our stuff together. We'll if you know anything about colorguard, we spin big flags and rifles and we preform on this big mat/floor thing that fits across the whole gym floor. Well, that morning all of the kids that had gym first period were sitting up in the stands watching us practice. Well, we were trying to hurry and get the floor picked up so we could get out of the gym, so I was running to get to one of the sides of the floor. So I'm running, and out of no where I see this flag pole on the ground and I had to jump over it to avoid tripping on it. So I jump over it, and when I land, I land right on the flag silk, which is literally a silky material that is attached to the flag pole. A silky material on a gym floor does not mix, and I came crashing down and I landed on my side directly on top of the flag pole right in front of all those kids in the gym. THE MOST EMBARRASSING DAY OF MY LIFE! U.U'

And on top of that, I had a GIANT, disgusting bruise on my side for three weeks. Make a circle with your hands put together. That's about how big the bruise was on my side, and it was a gross purple/black color. >.<

But now that it's over, I do find it sort of funny. Sort of. I still wince when I think about it. :eek:

well i never really did anything really embarassing, the most embarasing thing that i did would probably be a couple years ago ( i was 8 ) i was playing basket ball for this kids basketball program called upward and i had the ball and i ran down the court the wrong way in front of 100 or more people. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back