A good tip for taking tamas to school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aa221

Reaction score
If your taking a tama to school, maybe this'll help:

Don't let the keychain rattle or be seen.

If you wear pants with pockets, put it there if you need to check it, make sure the pockets are on your lap.

Memorise the buttons: You don't need to look at your screen to scroll icons, keep it hidden and look at the teacher and press the buttons to get to the health meter then quickly glance down, if it's hungry, then just press the appropriate buttons, you don't need to look at it when you feed it.

Do NOT and I mean NEVER EVER take a baby tama to school, although they do not die, they need to be taken care of every 5 seconds, literally! So, pause the baby and leave it at home, feed it when you get back, trust me, taking a baby is not worth the risk.

Also, before you put your tamA in your pocket or bag, make sure you ALWAYS turn off the sound.

Another thing, if you go home for lunch, leave it at home! You can feed it then, and safely go back to school, most people come home for lunch at 12:00PM.

Set the time to whenever it sleeps. (I'd say Midnight)

If your worried about the match maker, here are a few tips:

When it's been an adult for 3 days without being paused, the matchmaker will come at 3:00PM and 7:00PM Set the time to 2:59 PM When your at home and wait one minute.

If your connecting to a friends tama, do it at break or when your walking home.

I found this out:

If ur tama is fed well before u don't take care of it, it won't die after around 11 hrs! :wacko:

~Brainy~

Wow! That's a great tip, Brainy! But you should put it to sleep if you want a character like Mimitchi, that's what I did to get her! :D I kept leaving it normally while I was at school and I always got gozarutchis and maskutichis! :eek: :D :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an even better tip:

Set the time to whenever ur tama goes to sleep and head for school while leaving it at home! U can take care of it when u come back! ( Took me a long time to think of that, but it came to my head in th end) :D

I have an even better tip:Set the time to whenever ur tama goes to sleep and head for school while leaving it at home! U can take care of it when u come back! ( Took me a long time to think of that, but it came to my head in th end) :angry:
That's already there, but thanks anyway! It's a good method for perfect care characters because every time the teen beeps, you have a lower chance of getting a certain character, 1 beep = good care adult, 2 beeps= ok care, 3 beeps = bad care, 4 beeps + = Horrible care etc.

:( Thanks! I bought a tamagotchi v4.5 (its the beginning of summer) today and its coming in the mail right now! I usually buy a tama in the summer, and play it for about 2 years, until i switch to another version. Thanks for the info! I'll use it when I go to school! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back