Ronnie Radke

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Memetchitamagotchi

Reaction score
So Ronnie Radke was in Escape the Fate, then went to jail, and now his new band is Falling in Reverse.

Personally, I loved Ronnie in Escape the Fate. Now that Craig is in the band and Ronnie is in Falling in Reverse, ETF just isn't the same. I don't like it. I only like one song with Craig singing now. Craig should have stayed in blessthefall, yet Ronnie's band wouldn't let him go back to ETF. I'm glad he's in a new band, Falling in Reverse.

The songs from when Ronnie was in ETF are The Day I left the Womb, Situations, and Not Good Enough For Truth in Cliche. The song I like with Craig singing is Something, but its still not the same as Ronnie singing. D: I like all songs by Falling in Reverse, especially Listen Up.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

What's your opinion on this whole thing? What songs do you like by Ronnie Radke?

Oh my goodness, finally, someone who agrees. Craig being the new lead in ETF changed EVERYTHING. Their whole sound. The meaning of their lyrics, even, it seems. I can't stand it, personally. Something is the one song in which Craig sings that I can tolerate, honestly.

I loved Ronnie's remake of Makeup, as well as The Day I Left the Womb and Dragging Dead Bodies In Blue Bags Up Really Long Hills.

Duuude I'm so glad this topic is here! Haha I'm listening to blessthefall now. I'm kind of neutral in the situation. I'm sad Ronnie left, but I don't HATE Craig.

But I totally understand what you mean by the lyrics changing. I think This War Is Ours, was really an experimental album, to see what their sound would be like with Craig there. :D

EDIT: Listen Up is a GREAT song.

I love all the songs on Dying is your latest fashion pretty much

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Ronnie's voice.

I'm excited for Falling In Reverse, but I miss him in Escape The Fate.

There's something I absolutely don't like about Craig. As said, he changed the band's whole style, and I think at some point, he was trying to imitate Ronnie.

I find Craig's voice a little annoying.

My favourite ETF songs are The Day I Left The Womb, Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche, Cellar Door, and The Webs We Weave.

~Mew

Ronnie's voice is pretty unique I like it :ichigotchi: Yeah I hope he does good with FIR, but I hope the band doesnt epic fail...it seems like their just getting started.

There's something I absolutely don't like about Craig. As said, he changed the band's whole style, and I think at some point, he was trying to imitate Ronnie.

I find Craig's voice a little annoying.
I agree with parts of this. It LOOKED like Craig was trying to be ronnie but he really isnt imo.

I get what you mean bychanging the style but This war is ours was like an exprimental album for them to see what their sound can be with craig.

Yes and in some songs his voice is super annoying. The only new songs they made that remind me of the old ETF (off the top of my head) is probably This War Is Ours.

Latest posts

Back