Mee LOG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamahonay

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hello![/SIZE]

Welcome to my loggieee :lol:

wellp, im tamahonay and cause my tam-tams are special, ima write them a diariee :(

here they are:

Name: Isabella - Camametchi

Weight: 20LB

Gen: 1

Type: v6

Job: official annoyerr

Name: Kadie - Mizutamatchi

Weight: 14LB

Type: v4

Job: preschooler

News:

umm nothing really, i will update when something interesting happens :ph34r:

~tamahonay

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Yeaaaaaah!!! [/SIZE]

i caught Kadie with those squigly lines :( and she went to the potty

It was so awkward watching her just sitting there, moving back and forth on the .... DUCK hahahahahaha, why was she doing her business on a duck, i have no idea :ph34r:

well that was super exciting!!! :lol:

~tamahonay

[SIZE=14pt] :p YAY last night both of my tam-tams evolved!! [/SIZE] :p

AND they aren't bad care characters :p soo happy

Isabella (my music star) is now a . . . ;) MIMITCHI!!

&

Kadie (the V4) is an . . . :eek: ICHIGOTCHI!!

News:

weeeeell, kadie is now a teen, but hasn't been enrolled in school yet, she is still in kindy B)

Isabella rocks on the harp with pop music haha she fails at the contest tho

OMG she is in one noooow. playing the harp to pop music XD

the other two in the band are dancing... :S

aaaaaand

she failed. again.

i bet its because the other losers in her band are dancing and not playing music. silly billy's :p

thats it

for now... hehe :p

~tamahonay

UPDATE:

Kadie got enrolled into high school! she is trying to boost her artisticy skills and acheive her life long dream of becoming a memetichi!

[SIZE=14pt]TONIGHT![/SIZE]

i will be putting my tammies on pause and hiding them! cause my unapproving friends are coming over for the night, so unfortunatly they will miss a day of growth :p

buut nevertheless!

they will not be ignored and will be healthy (not sure about happy :eek: ) when i unpause them ;)

tatafornow tamatalkers...

HAHA

~tamahonay ... is on a happy high :p

hello fellow tamatalkers,

I took my babies of pause about an hour ago and Isabella had a band audition

AND

she failed. hmm i must play more games with her.

Kadie is having a lovely warm bath at the moment it looks soooo nice.

OMG

kadie had a brush with death today ;) i looked at her screen and she had a skull and two poopies! i was devistated. BUT i saved her, cause im just a hero and all :ichigotchi:

and hey guys! i would appreciate any type of pm, weither it be constructive critocism or just a pm to say hiya :p

til next time

~tamahonay

[SIZE=14pt]OhhMeeGosh!![/SIZE]

you will not beleive it! Isabella, my lil Bella, hit pro debut!!!!! ohh yeaaah! she is officially a POP STARR :eek: so amazing

i played a gazzillion games with her last night and my, i mean OUR, hard work payed off, good-giddy-gumdrops! ;)

Todaaay was UBER stressingful. i went to school and was thinking about how excited i was to get home and see my tam-tams, after school and realised I DIDNT PAUSE THEM!!! :(

Yes, i have to pause them because as i am 15 i go to a very strict high school and they do not allow tams. neither do my friends approve of them soo i keep my babies on the down-low.

OKAY so i got home RAN to my room to find them still alive!! and healthy as if they were well looked after... :huh: i have no idea how that happened cause no one was home all day.. ohh well

THEY ARE ALIVE and how i love them, oh i do :p

Isabella and Kadie helped me make a luuuurvely little tam-tam BED!!!!! it is quite cute :mellow:

thats all for nowies,

~tamahonay, Isabella & Kadie xo'es

NAAAAAAAWWWW!!

i love it when my two lil babies are asleep in their bed :mellow:

lookies

Isabella has performed sooo many concerts since my last post its amazing!! She has performed in at least, like, 3 i think. :p now she has a whooping 60,647,058 FANS and is ranked 42nd :huh: yayness!!!

crikey, i better not get too carried away with happiness, otherwise i might wake my tam-tams :eek:

well off to do something i go very filled with joyous joyosity :(

ta ta my lovely log reading readers!!!

iloveyouALL

~tamahonay, and her sleeping babies <3

My heart has sunk into a very deep and dark pit of shame. I should go live in sadcity with all the other sad saps of life. I am a horrible tama mummy, cause...

Kadie.is.a. :angry:

:(

what have i done... i was soooo good playing games with her.. she wont be a memetchi anymore!!!! D: super sadnosity fills my bedroom..

i think the kind man at the shop felt sorry for my tam, so he put 2 shovels in his shop, and i bought them both!! and each shovel dug up 80 gotchipoints :angry: thats a plus, i guess.

On the other hand Isabella is doing quite well indeedy! She is ranked 10th and she got her first pay check... OF 100,000 GP!!!!! she is rich, rich i tell you, RICH!!! :p And the king also seems to adore the life out of her, he has giving her food, and sunglasses! I suppose she will need those sunnies so the paparatzitchis wont reconise her when she goes to the shop :p what a nice king :angry:

STATS CHECK!!

Name: Isabella - :angry:

Weight: 35LB

Type: v6

Job: rockin' POP STAR!!

Name: Kadie - :angry:

Weight: 20LB

Type: v4

Job: pro bouncer

well, bye-ya

~tamahonay, Isabella & Kadie

ps. i was thinking of starting up my v5, pm me what you think. thank yaa!! B)

[SIZE=14pt]OH MY GIDDY GOD, I have fanmail [/SIZE] :D

i love your log it is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!                            kuromimitchi12
thankyou thankyou very muchie much. YOU ARE COOL B)

well, thats just lifted my tiny spirits

ttfn

ps. still wondering whether to add my v5 to my family of tam-tams :angry: please let me knoooow!!!

today i woke up at 7:30am to some lovely music played by my lil Bella, she was soo cute.. but it was early. :eek:

Bella: Happy mothers day mummy!! i hope you like the son g i played for you, i wrote it ecspecially :p

Me: NAAAAAAWWWWW you are soo cute!! Thank you my lovely

I personally didnt think they would remember.... and then Kadie woke up and they both said happy mothers day to mee :)

Happy Mothers Day

Well, ta ta and have a super awsoome mothers day to all you tama mummies :)

[SIZE=14pt]Isabella had a baby, ON MOTHERS DAY!! :angry: [/SIZE]

Yay!! she married a very good looking androiditchi, named Robert. It was sooo romantic!! they met, chatted and kissed. my mouth hit the floor as i was in an amazed daze! then these curtains fell over the screen and...

you guessed it! FIREWORKS.

then a beautiful little egg appeared on the screen.

i swear, i stared at the screen. i didnt know what to do. THEN IT HATCHED!!!!

and out popped a gorgey porgey lil baby girl, whom i have no idea what to call btw...

it was soo funny cause i didnt expect it!! I thought the matchmaker came when they were like, 6 or 7 at the least... and Bella is 5! just 5! wow they grow old fast....

OMG

that means i only have 1 day with Isabella and Robert. naaw, thats sad :eek:

Well Kadie hasnt had much happen to her yet. She still attends school, so i am waiting for her to get a job or something. I just want her to have a bubby now :p

[SIZE=14pt]ATTENTION please :) [/SIZE]

i need you guys opinion, what should i call my baby girl, and should i start up my v5 when the baby is left alone? PM me with your opinion pretty please, thanks ya :)

~tamahonay, Isabella, Robert, Baby.. :huh: & Kadie xoxox

Hello one and all :lol:

I have made a decision, to start up my v5. I will start it when Isabella's baby is left alone, so then i can have the bubba's at once. Also, Isabella's baby is going to be called Izzy!! Thanks kuromimitchi12 for the name!!

Isabella: Thank you for helping name my baby :)

Me: hey Bella and Rob, Kuromimitchi12 says congrats for the baby! :(

Isabella: Awwhh that is so sweet thank you!

Robert: Yeah, thanksya heaps

You would not beleive it, Kadie got a job last night! As a hairdresser! she does a very good job, the matchmaker should come for her soon. So that should be funny fun fun B)

I have a feeling Isabella and Robert are going to leave tonight... :) and leave little Izzy all aloney on her owney. BUT i shall be here to look after her, as i am a very good adoptive mummy :p I will also get batteries for my v5, cause i have none :huh: and start it up tomorrow with Izzy. So all shall be good!

~tamahonay, Isabella, Robert, Izzy & Kadie xxx

[SIZE=14pt]Kadie can not be with us today.... B) [/SIZE]

She passed away whilst i went to school. I didnt pause her. I am very upset with myself. If i had paused her, she would still be with us now... I AM SO SORRY KADIE!! :|

And now Izzy is alone too. i havnt named her yet so she is still crying, im gonna wait for my v5 to get batteries, so i can startt my v5, v4, and Izzy all at once. I wonder how the heck i will cope? :) I will try my hardest though! ;)

Well that is all for now, the batteries should be here any minute now, so i will post when my tams are all in babaaaay form :D

~tamahonay...on her own... :(

[SIZE=14pt]What have i got myself into??[/SIZE]

OMG, babies!

They are sooo needy all 5 of them! I will turn my back for lyk a second and then one of them beeps!! I have been pretty darn good with making them go to the toilet though :(

GOODNESS ME! My v5, the Touli fam, just evolved!! Now, fabian is a mousitchi, Meg is a tororotchi, and Jason is a ahirukutchi!! YAY!

WAIT, Izzy just evolved! she is now a :) cooooool

Thank goodness that is nearly over, i was getting a headache from all the beeping! ;) Laila is still yet to evolve i wonder what she will be..... B)

~tamahonay, the Touli fam, Izzy & Laila xo'es :D

Well, its been a while, :(

I havent posted in like forever! well 4 days but whos counting? :p

Laila and Izzy are teens! And they are both ringotchis!! Zey are twinsies!! :D I am trying not to get any bad care characters... The Touli family are not bonding at all, i have no idea how to raise bonding.. It is so frustrating!

If anyone knows how to raise the bonds on the v5, PLEASE pm me! thank yaa ^_^

Also, Izzy plays the headphones :p and her band is called KingLo. Dont ask. The reason why my babies havnt aged heaps since my last post is because I have had them on pause. So yeah, does that answer ya question? haha :furawatchi:

Oh i lovey love love my tam-tams, the are a part of my family :)

happy family :)

okay then guys, i shall UPDATE again soon :)

~tamahonay & the gang!!

ps. If ya have any thing you want to say to me about my log or anything, andy ideas or whatever, PM MEEE :)

Latest posts

Back