Tammagirl010's Tama Log :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tammagirl010

Reaction score
Okay So I Have Looked After Tamagotchis Before and ive have v1 v2 v3 v 4.5 :D

Saturday i decided to buy a tamagotchi v 4.5 because it looked good and not too complicated. also it was cheep ! The Packaging says tamagotchi jensei + version 4. i didnt know exactly what version it was because i hadnt had a tamagotchi since the v3. i took it home and opened it. pulled the tab and set the time. it was a girl !!

i named her molly !

i then decide to look for a growth chart so i could tell what it might grow into and then i start to get confused. i realised they did v4 as well as the v 4.5... then i had too figure out what my one was. the box said version 4.. but i have all the version 4.5 games. the design however, is of a v4... so confused. anyways i seem too figure that my tamagotchi is a v4.5 :angry:

its now monday and here are her stats :eek:

Name: Molly

Hungry: 4 hearts full

Happy: 4 Hearts Full

Training: 6 done

1 Year

22lb

Generation 1

Skill Points :

Funny: 69

Gourgeous: 33

Spiritual : 55

3.01 >> Omg my tama Just Got Burgled :(

Thanks For Reading :)

Okay hey everyone, today i went back too school which meant pausing my tama :eek:

i hate pausing the tamas when you have been doing really well on them !!

Anyways, this morning i woke up for school at 6am so i set my tamagotchis time so that she awoke too. At least she spent some time with me while i ate my breakfast and got dressed for school !

It was time too leave my house and go too school so i had too pause her. it was so painful doing it but i thought to myself that at least i know she wont die.

All day today i was thinking to myself how i cant wait till i get home to see molly ( my tamagotchi ) i kept thinking how cool it could have been if i took her too school with me, but being a 16 year old (17 this year ) going too school with a tamagotchi is not seen as such a good thing ( Lol )

So Ive just got home now and i run upstairs to take her off pause ! YAY

Ive missed her so much and ive only had her 3 days :) about 5 mins after un pausing her she did a little mess which i immediately cleaned up. Then she received some post, her founded thing ( The star one ) everything was on 2 stars so im guessing thats ok :S

I Just bought her a soccer ball too play with ( which she enjoyed . i then fed her a snack and played apples with her !

Here are her recent stats:

Training: All done

2 Years

21lb

Generation 1

Skill Points :

Funny: 101

Gourgeous: 39

Spiritual : 61

Thanks for reading, i will update for the rest of tonight. :D

Updates : Nothing has happened as regarding Molly but i just found my V3 !! i now have 3 V2's 1 V3 And my V4.5. I might put a battery in my V3 so that in the future, my tamagotchi v4.5 can mate with it. only thing im thinking is that will it create all universal tamas :S

Update >> 5.20pm > Molly is having a hot relaxing bath ! she looks soo cute :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
:p Yay im sooo happy !!

i wasnt going to do a log untill i got back from school but im in soo much shock that i had too !

Anyways, as you know, i fast forward the time to when my tama gets upp for the hour and abit that im getting ready for school. She likes to be with me when i wake up :eek:

Soo..

this morning while im sitting on the computer at my house, my tamagotchi evolved !!

she evolved into a Haroyotchi !!

Shes just revieved mail from the king !! 200p.. not alot but it will do for mollys basic needs ;)

thats all for this morning. ill update when i get home form school !!

Thanks For Reading :p

Last edited by a moderator:
:kusatchi: Yay im sooo happy !!

i wasnt going to do a log untill i got back from school but im in soo much shock that i had too !

Anyways, as you know, i fast forward the time to when my tama gets upp for the hour and abit that im getting ready for school. She likes to be with me when i wake up

Soo..

this morning while im sitting on the computer at my house, my tamagotchi evolved !!

she evolved into a Haroyotchi !!

Shes just revieved mail from the king !! 200p.. not alot but it will do for mollys basic needs

thats all for this morning. ill update when i get home form school !!

Thanks For Reading

When i came home from school i unpaused my tamagotchi. I Missed Molly soooo much today and could help but think how proud of her I am, being my first generation on my new v4.5 !! Shes just soooo cute !! Shes wanting a job now though ( More like i want her too get a job haha ) but she hasnt been offered one yet :unsure:

Mind you thought, she is only 3 yrs old !!

The tama-king came and delivered her some gotchi points today. Molly likes the fact that she gets post from the tamma king, although she got abit carried away.. she thought that she had been offered a job !!

Nothing else happened today, she went too bed about 20 mins ago. she always turns the light off herself because she cant sleep without it being dark. she likes her privacy !

Both me and Molly hope she gets a job soon, she wants too meet someone at work that she likes, she was telling me how she would like a little tamma baby... Awwww :kusatchi:

If Molly does have a tamma baby, When Molly leaves her baby behind I will start up either my tamagotchi v3 Or tamagotchi v2 ( Please pm me in what one you think i should start up ) Hopefully they can connect !!

Thats all for now !!

Please get in contact with me if you read my tamma log ;)

Heres Mollys Recent Stats:

Training: 6 done

3 Year

31lb

Generation 1

Skill Points :

Funny: 142

Gourgeous: 55

Spiritual : 61

Ok im so annoyed with myself because yesterday i didnt go too school because i was feeling ill, late at night i forgot about all my tamagotchi log and went straight too bed :mellow:

anyways yesterday nothing really happened except Molly got a job !! ~ Yayyyy

I Didnt know how to control the job choosing so i just chose the first one and she got it straight away !!

she drives a bus !!

She loves her job soo much !

Ill write tonight's log later this evening ( so far i have 2 things too write about~ Yay ) as i didnt go too school today either :p ~ i think ive caught a bug :huh:

Thanks for reading my log, pm me too ask or tell me anything :(

Hey everyone... im sorry that i didnt update my log like i said i was going too,, as i said.. i feel ill and just ended up going too sleep.. anyways.. i always write down what happens that day so i know what too write about in these logs !

so yesterday molly went too work and got given 1720 gotchi points !!

both me and molly was so pleased but shocked at the same time !

but then later on, she got burgled :'(

she was devastated... but then i told her that things will be ok and soon.. maybe the tama king will give some gotchi for her so she will have enough money too look after a little tama blob and then i will take over :angry:

later on the tama king arrived and gave molly 1500 gotchi !!

Awww the smile molly gave.. i told ehr it would be ok.. and it was :D

thats all that happened yesterday..

ill tell you what happens today later B)

Promise

hey guys not alot happened today except molly had a baby !! it was sooo cutee :p

im sooo proud of herr <3

she had a baby boy :)

please pm me with any ideas of names :)

well im off too bed now.. way later than molly and her baby boy went too bed hehe !

hey guys sorry i didnt log anything yesterday but things have been hectic lately and because i have my exams next week i need to prioritize B)

anyways yesterday at 12 molly left me her baby !!

i have some pics but i need to upload them to photo bucket before posting them so i will probably do that later in the evening after i get home from school. So anyways i had my tamagotchi on pause all the day and when i came home i unpaused it. i had to give the baby tama a name ;) in the end i called it bobby !!

so i played climb with him for a while and then he grew up into a kuchitamachi !! Awwww he is sooo sweet :D

anyways here are his stats

Name: Bobby

Hunger Hearts: All Full

Happy Hearts: All Full

Training: 1

Skill points :

Humorous: 31

Gorgeousness: 38

Spiritual: 10

Weight: 12 Lbs

Thats about it, he is on pause till i get home from school :( :)

Will upload the pics and edit soon :D

Okay so sorry i haven't uploaded the pics yet, i have just been told by my doctor that i have flu :)

Not good !!

So anyways today bobby grew up into a daiyatchi :)

he looks soo cool

not alot has happened today though, i might update tomorrow or i might not it depends on how im feeling

thanks for reading todays boring log :wacko:

hey guys sorry i didnt log anything yesterday but things have been hectic lately and because i have my exams next week i need to prioritize B)
anyways yesterday at 12 molly left me her baby !!

i have some pics but i need to upload them to photo bucket before posting them so i will probably do that later in the evening after i get home from school. So anyways i had my tamagotchi on pause all the day and when i came home i unpaused it. i had to give the baby tama a name :D in the end i called it bobby !!

so i played climb with him for a while and then he grew up into a kuchitamachi !! Awwww he is sooo sweet :D

anyways here are his stats

Name: Bobby

Hunger Hearts: All Full

Happy Hearts: All Full

Training: 1

Skill points :

Humorous: 31

Gorgeousness: 38

Spiritual: 10

Weight: 12 Lbs

Thats about it, he is on pause till i get home from school :( :rolleyes:

Will upload the pics and edit soon :huh:
Heres The Pic Of Her Leaving :huh:

https://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu143/w...babe009/tam.jpg

Okay so not alot happened too bobby today he was reasonably good :)

i finally went out and got a battery for one of my version 2's :)

instead of resetting just so that i didnt need too look after it while it was a baby :)

so taking it on from the other person, its name is patch :)

so now i will be logging my v4.5 tamagotchi and my v2 tamagotchi. i will usually use the names of the tamagotchi or i will just say on my v2 or something like that.

im also expecting a dark pink v2 too be posted too me soon so i might start that one up as well :)

Omg News !!

v4.5:

Omg he Turned Into a Yasaguretchi :) :)

I muse say.. looks a little different but still :) i love him hehe

he looks a little like a gangster haha

so soon he will be getting a job :eek:

V2:

Nothing has happened yet, he is a 1 yr old :)

i forgot too mention when i downloaded after the new battery he is a ringotchi :)

Thanks... if anything else happens i will update

News :

V4.5 :

Bobby got a job ! i think he works in a hair salon !

awww bless him :mimitchi:

still, at least he likes his pay !

V2:

He is now 3 years old and i just fed him :D

he evolved into a pyonchitchi :unsure:

so cute !!

thats about it for now

If anything else happens i will update !

News:

V4.5:

Bobby had a baby !!

its a girl :)

i cant think of names so pm me if u have any good names :p

V2:

He is now 5 years old Yayyy !!

he still looks so cute and i cant wait till he evolves into an adult and gets a baby :furawatchi:

im proud of myself for looking after my v2 now because i had tried before but got bored :furawatchi:

also i am on study leave for my exams and have exams going on. i had 2 today !

im just mentioning this because i might find it hard to log altho ill try my best !

Also, pm me if you like the way i do my logs with the V4.5 : news and V2: news as apposed too where i used to just write it in a paragraph ... is it easier in the new format ?

thanks !

Hey !!

Loads of news this morning:

V4.5:

Bobby left the baby tama last night :angry:

when i woke up i named her minx !!

she was ok during her baby stage not too complicated, she grew into a hitodetchi !

Awww im pleased

V2:

Patch had a baby !!

its a boy yay.. so hopefully i can connect them both !!

i dont know about names yet so pm me if you have any boy name suggestions

Thankss !!

Heyy

A little bit too tell you today :

Today i went too clacton and thought that it would be a better idea to keep them at home seeing as one is a child and one would be a baby :)

V4.5:

Nothing Happened as i paused it so the other tamagothci catches up so they can mate

V2:

I Did the baby faze when i got in so that i can catch up with the other tamagotchi. i called it luke !!

I Completely forgot about him because i was playing the sims 2 and he went all hungry ;)

He evolved into a toddler and is a kuribotchi :eek:

Thats It For Now :eek:

Heyy:

So yesterday i had my tamagotchis on pause as i had a really relaxing day, today i unpaused them and :

V4.5:

Changed Into an Ura YoungMarotchi !

She has more gorgeous points so she should come out with something new if i keep up with the points !!

V2:

He is still a kuribotchi... i connected him to My Ura YoungMarotchi because they are girl and boy and hopefully i wanna get a baby like that instead of the matchmaker !

Thats Itt :mimitchi:

Heyy:

V4.5:

Nothing has happened with her :eek: i still have more gorgeous points so thats good

V2:

He changed into a hinatchi !!! im pleased because since starting up my v2 i haven't had the same characters :D

News xD

V4.5:

She changed into a tsukkomitchi ( sorry if thats bad spelling lol )

She is quite pretty tbh :(

im pausing her so my other tam can catch up so they can both use the love potion :huh:

V2:

Nothing new has happened

I Got Another V2 so i will now be naming them : V2- (Name Of Tama )

Thankss !!

Latest posts

Back