House, M.D.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome! :D There's this really great website that I visit that has all the House episodes. For ALL seasons! The newest episodes are uploaded a mere few days after being aired (whereas Hulu and Fox take 8 days to upload the new episodes after they air). I was so happy when I found this site, I don't know where I'd be without it...it's where I catch up with all the earlier ones I haven't seen. All you House fans should check it out if you haven't already, this site is a gem: https://watchhousemdonline.com/.

Thank you for the link :kuribotchi: i really love to watch house but lately I've been really busy and I haven't watched any of the new episodes yet :ichigotchi: got some catching up to do;)

Glad to provide the link to a fellow House fan. :) Well, the summer is coming up. Hopefully you'll get a chance to catch up to your heart's content!

[SIZE=8pt]i only watch House for thirteen. just saying. i've been waiting to long for house and cuddy to get together.[/SIZE]

Yeah, Thirteen is one of my favorite characters too. I can't wait to find out what twists and turns in her story come next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back