OMG! I GOT A DOG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Crazy101

Reaction score
OKay, my sister got a taragotchi and then mine didn't change (we got them at the same time!!) and I was al upset, but it weas worth the wait!!! I got a dog!!!!!!! A DOG!!!

Looks like you got Pochitchi.Very good!By the way,how'd you get it?

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how I got it, I just took good care of my tama, always made sure the hearts were up and she just showed up when she changed to an adult!! I'm soo excited though because this is my fiorst tama on this tamagotchi!!

(`) (`) (ears)

| o o | (eyes)

| __ | (Nose)

| UU |O (Pwas+Tail)

V V (Legs/paws)

Thats sort of what he looks like!!!

\ /

([]_[])

( >< )

0___0

My sketch didnt turn out so good ROFL

well done you have a pochitchi they look like pikachu from pokemon uber coolllllll:D

I heard from my sister that you can get one of these through a Ringotchi. That is what my tamagotchi is currently, so I guess I can also get a Pochitchi if I take good enough care of the one I have now. But anyway, I'm glad to hear that your Tamagotchi transformed into something really rare! (Or at least I think it is rare). :angry:

My brother got a pochitchi from a ringotchi but he didnt tare that good care of it... I got a pyonchitchi.

Doink! :angry:

*SORRY i MEANT TO SAY IT is A PYONCHITCHI!!

By the way, if your looking at the pictures of it it's the one with the round ears!!
molog1.htm

okay if you wanna see a good pic of him just go to A Glimpse of Tamagotchi and scroll down to picture 25! She's the one on the left!!! Please tell me if this works, thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back