HELP ME IDENTIFY THIS TAMAGOTCHI VERSION

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inzane

Reaction score
it says tamagotchi at the top and the casing is see through pink so you can see the insides like the battery and it has the games bump and jump

which version is it

Last edited by a moderator:
well, im pretty sure it is a v2, cause the top of my v3 isnt see through pink. hmmmm does it have a light? you know that you turn on and off when it goes to sleep?

yeah itt has a lamp saying would u like light on or off

No, It's a Version 3. I have one like that. And in V3's they have games like Bump and jump. Like this? https://s918.photobucket.com/albums/ad26/Pi...nt=DSCN6776.jpg
No,no,no. I'm pretty sure it's v2. Sorry, but may I remind you, Pink memetchi, that the v3 has NOT got the game jump on it. V3 has the games:Get, Bump, Flag, Heading, Memory and Sprint. I belive one of my friends had a pink transparent v2 a few years ago. I know then, that the v2 has both the games jump and bump! :mellow:

Hope (we) helped!

I also agree that it's probably a V2. If those are all the games this mystery Tamagotchi has, it's most likely the V2, since it only has 2 games. Also, does it have an antenna? V2 has no antenna while V3 has a tiny little one that points straight up.

Pretty sure it's a V2. A V2 has no antenna. The way you can tell the difference between a V1 and V2 (because they both look the same to me, with the no antenna) is to check out the games. You mentioned that yours has the games bump and jump. A V1 does not have bump. Yes, like lolokotchi:) says, yours will get more games (a total of 4) as it evolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back