Baby names

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Shay

Reaction score
United States, stalking you. Turn around.
What would you name your kids?

Right now I really like the name Alice. Since it's from Alice in Wonderland, whenever I hear of someone named Alice, they seem mysterious and old fashioned and strangely... 'wonderful'. I feel so poetic right now. x3

I want to name one of my future kids with a name starting with a Q. I love the letter Q. Does anyone know a good boy or girl name starting with the letter Q?

^The only Q names I've ever really heard were Quinn and Quincy. Not really a fan of either of those names, though.

Well, when I name my kids, I'm not gonna name them common names like 'Emily' because there's always gonna be a million kids with those names. I'll probably end up naming my kids after someone from a book or movie who have a really unique name. Dunno what though.

I really want to name my kids short names lol.

Kay for a girl.. or Isis.. and for a boy, Leo. :) Who cares what my wife thinks.. all she did was carry them for 9 months and go through labor. :angry: Pfft..

Oh, yes, no common names for me, although maybe I might have a common name spelt in a rare way. Like my friend Kaycee. That's kind of a rare spelling. Maybe Jessykah (Jessica spelt differently) or Bailie for a girl.

As for a boy I don't know.

I don't know. It changes all the time, I get obsessed with a name, and then I get bored with it.. but for a girl I like Bronwyn, Isabelle, Diana, Kate... for boys maybe John, Michael, Jacob, or Gabriel [from a book].

Idunno.

EDIT- Oh but I'm naming my DOG Jesse xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the name Ivan.

Except it'd be something like, "Oh, you're Russian?" "No." "Oh...okay then."

I only want one kid, or twins.

I don't really like any girls' names, and for the boys', well, I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

I really like the name Ivan.Except it'd be something like, "Oh, you're Russian?" "No." "Oh...okay then."
A kid named Ivan? I love you.

. Mikhail

. Alexei

. Ulrich

. Katya

. Farran

. Antonio, after the father

. Blah blah blah

But hey, it'll all come in time. :)

I have lots of names for kids, even though I dont want them X3

Boys: Samuel, Norman, Scorpius, Dmitri, Louis, Milo, Alexis, Vladicus, Tarrant, or Kai

Girls: Sarah, Samantha, Rosaline, Elizabeth, Kenzie, Vanessa, Katarina, or Aurora

As you can see, I like long names....hehehe

I've always loved the name Cindy.

But I'd be unique and call her Cinderella.

Cindy for short.

I also love the name Katie / Kate ♥

As for boys, no idea.

I'm kind of planning for my kids to be like this.

First born (m): Verne Gilbert -lastname-

Second born (m): Ivan Dmitri -lastname-

Third born (f): Francesca Kami -lastname-

If they aren't born in that order, then it's down the toilet for whatever little b****** ruined it.

I'm joking, gawsh.

If I have a boy, Tristan. Tristan Tristan Tristan! I adore that name. I've made it a point in my life to name one of my kids Tristan. xD

As for girls, hmm. I always loved the name Camille. <3

I've always loved the names Caitlin, Hayley and Alycia.

As for boys, no ideaaa.

Aha, their last names are sorted too. ;D

Boys - Casey, Alex, Nathan, Adam, Josh, Mason, Marcus, Jared, Barnaby

Girls - Hayley, Katie, Alissa, Klara, Arta, Allegra, Emilie, Rosa

Either - Saturday, Erin

lalala.

Naming it after the husband Krys? xDDDD
No no no. I told you that I liked this character in a book named Tristan before I even knew about MY Tristan. xDDDD I just adore that name. :3

I also love Colleen. <3

Oh My. <3 Baby names.

Girls~ Allie, Amber, Michaela, Kelsey, ( I LOVE those names, guys) Nicole. ect..

Boys~ Jack, Jakson, Gavin. ect...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back