scary maze game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, sorry, that was lame. It was completely predictable that something was gonna randomly pop up to 'scare' you, and the game itself was incredibly boring.

One. This should be in stuff we play, not stuff we watch.

Two. Yes. I played it when I was in elementary school. Scared the living daylights out of me. xD

I have played the scary game before but found it kind of boring

Have you watched a video on youtube of a boy playing it? lol its so funny he starts crying because he is so scared.

I got my brother to play it once. He fell off his chair when the face popped up.

First time: It was super early in the morning when I first played it. Needless to say, it woke me up pretty well.

Second time: This was months after. Since I wasn't horrified the first time I played it, I decided to try again in the evening. I was home alone. I brought up the site and got my mouse right next to the place where it pops up. Then I backed up from my computer, hid by a couch, and threw pens and pencils at my mouse to get it to trigger the pop up. It didn't work, and I realized I was acting like an idiot. xD I haven't played it since.

omg LOL when i first played it i didnt know that the scary face was going to pop up and i got to level three and when i got to the level 4 zone then...DAAHHH!!! i almost peed my pants because of that. :angry:

oh and if you go on youtube search "hey arnold sumbimital message laughing grandpa its sooo funny, meh eh eeeehhh-AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

XDDD!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Ahh, the scary maze game.
    Never played it, but I know what pops up.
    The Exorcist Face.
    Pretty lame, it kinda makes me laugh.

I played it a few times. In all I closed my eyes and tried closing the window, someone else had to come in and close it for me. LOL haven't gone back to playing it in years

I've heard of it but haven't played.

Screamers don't seem to work on me for some reason. No idea why. (Maybe because I rarely have sound on my computer)

I remember once I got screamer'd. Was a pokemon fake 'big secret' video. I saw the exorsist thingy and I just went 'That zombie is soo fake XD'

My brother who is scared of everything gets really freaked out by them.

lolwut?

I haven't played it yet, I'll go do that now. :)

EDIT; YEAH, THAT JUST SCARED ME.

Even though I knew what was coming, it's like 2 am here, I'm the only one awake, I'm sitting next to a window and my sound was on full blast. I'll never be able to go to sleep tonight.

I literally threw my mouse across the room. But the cord held it back. lD

I'm totally showing this to my sisters, tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol once when i was younger i saw "South park subimital message" on youtube and i thought it was a hidden message, and this is when i was living in a apartement,

and my sound was on full blast, and at the last second "meh eh ehhh-AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" And i screamed really loud, and i peed my pants. :eek: i couldnt sleep for two nights after that.

yes i played it.

k it was like 3 a.m. and it was my sleepover birthday party. My sister was asleep, and me and 3 of my friends went on the computer and I was like xD SCREAMER TIME!!!! Here's what happened: "I cant get through this part, can u do it?" She did it, and we all screamed but didnt move anywhere. Then, [offtopic] We watched Evil Elmo and ran down the stairs screaming like Chihiro in Spirited Away [/offtopic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back