GMH

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firelord Izzi

Reaction score
Gives Me Hope.

Just adorable, amazing, sweet stories. Love Gives Me Hope is good too.

(From MLIA) Last night for homework, our class was assigned to write a report on our "dream person." 

Today in class we were peer editing each other's papers. My crush and I always partner up, and so we peer edited each other's. 

When I looked at his paper, it only had a single word on it: 

"You."
(From MLIA) "Today, my mom had a baby girl.

Emma Louise, no boy will ever hurt you, 'cause if they do, you have 9 older brothers who will ruin the chances of that kid ever reproducing. 

Love, your eldest brother." LGMH
Last Thursday my parents had a huge fight, and I stayed up all night crying, unable to sleep.

I messaged my boyfriend and told him what had happened. VERY late at night he texted me telling me to go outside.

I did, and he stood there in the pouring rain, holding flowers. 

He kissed me, and it took all the pain away. His love gives me hope.
A guy I knew in high school would bring two dozen roses to school every Valentines Day. 

He would give one rose to each girl he knew that didn't have a valentine. He felt that every girl deserved to feel special. I was one of those girls. 

We've been married 3 years. 

Stand up guys in a world of flakes GMH.
The other day I saw a young teenage couple riding a bike.

The boy was peddling, and the girl was riding on the back of it. They were laughing and smiling, until the boy stopped the bike, looked up at the girl, and kissed her.

It was the sweetest thing I'd ever witnessed. Young Love GMH.
Today, a boy came into our English class to ask his significant other to Prom in a cute, creative manner.
After receiving a yes, the boy kissed my classmate's cheek, and the room erupted in applause.

They're both boys.

Our tolerance, and their courage, GMH.
:')

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it, I haven't visited it in a while though.

I always end up reading like 40 pages into it and losing track of time =]

A lot of them are really really good.

They are so lovely! I've found a new addiction?

The stories just make you feel so much better about the world.

I like GMH more than FML and MLIA. The stories are really heartfelt and inspirational.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back