is someone replacing me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's terrible! I haven't seen him before! But, are you really sure he is trying tocopy you? If he were he might have same character and outfit as you, same cd and level as you, even same room as you, just check that to be sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
That person may actually not be trying to copy you. Maybe this LK4244 doesn't know you, LK4444, even exists. You know, accidents do happen. :D

And if that person is trying to copy you, so what? You're still LK4444, and that person is LK4244. Both of you still can go on Tamatown and play.

Maybe you could try talking to LK4244. See what happens. Is he/she trying to be like you, or does he/she have no idea that you exist? :huh:

I agree with Kunoitchi777. It was probably unintentional and accidents do happen. Don't worry about it too much. :huh:

I think someone is trying to copy you :huh: for example... famous TS9520 and someone strange TS8520.

ME2620... ME2622. UP0987... UP0567 and UP0936 :D

yea maybe TS8520 is........ :D who knows
when I checked on her she was a level one guest :D
i seen a guy called ab2156 he might be trying to copy me

and to see if someone poosibly might be coping you try makeing a acount and makeing an id close to yours and see if its taken

i seen a guy called ab2156 he might be trying to copy meand to see if someone poosibly might be coping you try makeing a acount and makeing an id close to yours and see if its taken
Yea! I saw him/her today but I think someone IS coping me because everything is the same as mine exept the 2 :D

I've seen a person as AK5170, it's probably just an accident. Except for TS8520. :eek: :D

I agree with everyone reasonable enough to reply to this. I made my account close to Ts9520, I'm her fan! Now I'm kinda not anymore... But I still use my rightful account and it's mine! I was Ts9520's fan at the time, there's no problem with that. If later i'm not fan, but friend... I still keep my account, I don't delete it because I'm not Ts9520's fan.... It might be that that person likes you, or thinks you are an idol! You should feel proud if you are picked like that. Its an honour to be copied, my friend :)

I agree with everyone reasonable enough to reply to this. I made my account close to Ts9520, I'm her fan! Now I'm kinda not anymore... But I still use my rightful account and it's mine! I was Ts9520's fan at the time, there's no problem with that. If later i'm not fan, but friend... I still keep my account, I don't delete it because I'm not Ts9520's fan.... It might be that that person likes you, or thinks you are an idol! You should feel proud if you are picked like that. Its an honour to be copied, my friend :eek:
Yeah, I agree. It's an honour to be copied but sometimes they're getting you mad. I mean like TS8520. She is SO annoying :wacko: :( :D

I think that if you make an account by coping someone else you have to at least be polite and fair to the other users and of course to that person who you have just copied. When you copy popular person's ID like TS8520 did, you cannot just think that everyone will adore you. :p

How many of you thinks that TS8520 is polite?

TS8520 is just a copyer. :p She behaves bad and she's unfriendly. :( :p

I agree with everyone reasonable enough to reply to this. I made my account close to Ts9520, I'm her fan! Now I'm kinda not anymore... But I still use my rightful account and it's mine! I was Ts9520's fan at the time, there's no problem with that. If later i'm not fan, but friend... I still keep my account, I don't delete it because I'm not Ts9520's fan.... It might be that that person likes you, or thinks you are an idol! You should feel proud if you are picked like that. Its an honour to be copied, my friend :wacko:
thank u so much.... I wonder if someone thinks im an idol... that would be cool :(

Yeah, I agree. It's an honour to be copied but sometimes they're getting you mad. I mean like TS8520. She is SO annoying :wacko: :( :D I think that if you make an account by coping someone else you have to at least be polite and fair to the other users and of course to that person who you have just copied. When you copy popular person's ID like TS8520 did, you cannot just think that everyone will adore you. :p

How many of you thinks that TS8520 is polite?

TS8520 is just a copyer. :p She behaves bad and she's unfriendly. :( :p
Yea cuz the person was a guest... and I hate guests I hope that person is not a guest anymore :eek:

That happened to me, i'm AM0083 and there is AM0084!!! It was not a guest but it was a Level 5.

I think a Guide should close this topic, we have a LOT of 'Naming & Shaming' violations. :) I've seen many people copy me on MC. :p (I won't name them) Off topic but: (Quoting from TS8520)

Don't do that! That's SPAM. :angry:

Except for TS8520. :) :D
Who is TS8520? I seen TS8528, but no TS8520. :gozarutchi: ;) :)

Sorry memetchi<3 I hope this is not spam. I really do not know that lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back