Is this a fake?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamag0tchi

Reaction score
Nobody can tell exactly what Tama it is....it might be a V4 but there is chinese written on the back (The Caution Warning)

https://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l25q25LD...bju3ro1_500.jpg

(Top Right, with the beads)

It seems like a normal Tama but I wanna make sure cause nobody can exactly tell what it is. Anybody have one like this?

I got it from a site called QBee toys I believe like a year ago :p

OH and when I try to go to Tamatown I have to use the UK Site, I dont think the US site works. I dont remember.

Does the back of your Tamagotchi look something like this: https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll294/V...st/IMG_1413.jpg? This is an actual picture taken of my Angelgotchi. If so, I'm pretty sure it's not a fake Tamagotchi even though we've been trying to figure out what it is (sorry about that...I'm not very well-versed when it comes to Connections; as you can see, I know more about the ancestors). Here's how you can tell for sure: does the back of your unit say Bandai on it? If it does, then you know for sure that it really is a genuine Tamagotchi.

Lol its okay! :p I'm glad your helping!

Yeah its pretty much like that and it says Bandai 2004

It's very possible it may be fake. It doesn't say Tamagotchi on it, but that means nothing as I think the UK ones are identical to the one you want right down to the beads. I don't think the UK ones say Tamagotchi on them but I'm not sure, I only deal with American ones. Well except for my TMGC+C that one is Japanese. It's possible the one you want may be Japanese as well, the UK ones and Japanese ones were very similar. You're best bet would be to look online for the shell decorations for foreign Gotchi's and see if they match up. It looks real enough but it's hard to tell, perhaps the seller would offer a refund in the off chance it's not real, you may want to ask if they have a return policy.

That one is suure real!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
All of the Tamagotchis in that picture are genuine. The one with the beads is a Japanese Entama.

Nobody can tell exactly what Tama it is....it might be a V4 but there is chinese written on the back (The Caution Warning)
It is probably Japanese, not Chinese, as the Tamagotchi is a Japanese product. And it looks real to me, just a European Tama (which explains why you can only get on TamaTown using the UK version).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back