Which Internet browser are you using?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to use IE, but it messed up so I'm using Firefox until I can be bothered to do something about it. xD

I used to have Internet Explorer for a long time but recently switched to Google Chrome after my dad suggested it was better. I did have millions of problems with Explorer.

I'm the only one who has posted to this Browser, and still uses IE.

On my old computer, I used Rogers Yahoo!

I use IE, never had a problem. I'm so used to it now that I can't switch, either.

IE for the winn : )

Ahah, I've just always used IE, but for back-up and mainly for multiple facebooking, I have firefox and chrome installed.

In addition to Firefox, which I use primarily, I have IE. I used to have Chrome installed, but I got rid of it to free up space on my computer.

I'm currently using Safari. :D

Sometimes I'll use IE or Firefox though :p ^_^

I used to use Chrome, then for some reason it started messing up big time. Chrome also has a tendency to open a new process for every tab you have open. I use Firefox now, plus I got a cool skin for it.

Firefox. I used to use IE, it sucked, then I used Safari, but certain things don't work on it, so I switched to Firefox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back