silly bands!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletetchiGirl101

Reaction score
there sooooo awesomee! I have an angel and a butterfly. they have them all over. But not here in my small town. Not alot of people live here but at cvs and walgreens by us, there all sold out. 2000 people from my town and surrounding areas went to the cvs and they now have a wait-list for them. but luckily i got connections. teehee :wacko: do you have any or have u heard of them?

I wanna get some of those :( I want a dolphin one! And the instrument ones. And a walrus! :wacko:

a lot of kids recently have them at my school!

They're kinda dumb but at the same time I love them! Lol, here's the ones I have:

Pink puppy

Yellow star

Green clover

Red heart

Light blue flower

Purple fish

Red Guitar x2

black microphone x2

yellow hand x2

orange person x2

the word 'rock' (as in rock and roll) x2

grey drumset x2

light blue letter A

purple letter L

white letter E

orange letter X

(last four spell my name in case you weren't paying attention)

Hoshiz, they're the latest fad here. xD

Everyone has them. I had a dinosaur but I lost it </3

Kids around here will like, mob each other. It's insane. The elementary school banned them, and the high school's considering it. xD I haaveee a purple elephant [oh, I'm cool, right] and a polarbearturtle I don't know what it is, and A FREAKING DINOSAUR.

Yeah I only like the dinosaurs.

Everyone in my school has them. I actually think they are bad for me, because a second grader gave me 2 silly bands (A pineapple and a pine tree) But when I put them on my head felt all crowded and I did something that almost made someone push me down the stairs. (For real) So I gave them to a 7th grader.

They were so popular in my school back in November and December. I had a blue elephant. His name was Nyeh. I left him on vacation so I don't have him anymore.

Wah. xD

They're the coolest thing ever at my school. I'm a sophomore too. It's kind of cute.

I have a bunch. We trade too lol.

Light blue elephant

Light blue dinosaur

Dark blue dog

Orange seal

Green fish

Pink penguin

Yellow shark

Tie dye rabbit

Tie dye cat

Tie dye pig

Tie dye turtle

and I have a red ostrich somewhere in the depths of my house. And my friend has my blue dolphin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back