TAMAGOTCHI MINIS BACK IN MCDONALS?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvador101

Reaction score
When I was watching TV I saw they Had those Minis Back in Mcdonalds?! CAN IT BE?! Did This happen in your country ^_^ :D ?

Hey, I remember a similar topic made back at Tamagotchi Home when I read there (Before the site gave my computer an infection...).

As for your question, no, they don't seem to have those here in the US, and up next for Happy Meal toys, as of typing, are Shrek 4 toys. Do you think you could tell us more about this promotion, or give pictures or some other proof (No offense, of course)?

Well it was hort but they said:

Mametchi: haha I am hungry

The person: well go into Mcdonalds for a Tamagotchi Mini back In Mcdonalds!

Mametchi: I'm Lovin it!

Kutchipatchi: Yahtchi!

And that was it.

Yeah, I haven't seen any commercials, but I can't wait! I'll totally get one if it comes to USA soon!

~ :puroperatchi: ~

Well, I could dream about tamagotchis in mac donald's sweden... :rolleyes:

By the way, which country is the promotion in, Salvador101?

not in our country kk i'm in south korea

we'd had tamagotchi figures once this year, so it doesn't seem likely

We haven't had those in New Zealand yet, but we had Tamagotchi figures in the beginning of the year.

When you post in this area, it is probably best to provide photographic evidence, or a link to what you are talking about. I would like to see an HTML link or something, so I can see what you are talking about, because this seems interesting.

It would really be awesome if those came to NZ- like the Chibi... we had figures and I'm kicking myself now for not getting happy meals, oh well, guess I'll juust pester any young children I know to give me theirs :hitodetchi:

If Mickey D has them in your country, just buy a Happy Meal. Or maybe they will sell them seperately. You can always ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back