Do you have a middle name?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serenity III

Reaction score
Do you have a middle name? Most people do, others don't. I usually lie and say I don't because I really don't like mine that much.(I do, but for a girl) My middle name is Yarrielle. :(

What's yours?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't really want to say mine online for safety and such.

But, I have two middle names because I'm special. xD

Joy.. nice one. [:

I actually do like my middle name, but for a girl, lol.

I knew this girl named Joyce. I wonder if that's a word. o:...

Thank you! It goes along with my first name, An (it's just pronounced like Anne). Thuy An means "calm ocean". You must have some Vietnamese friends then? There's no reason why you should hide yours, it's unique and sounds really pretty! :(

I guess you're right. :( Not even my best friend from Kindergarten knows yet. :p

Actually, I don't. I saw it in a book when I was learning French. The girls name was Thuy, but she spoke French. :]

Oh, cool! That makes sense. There was French colonization in Vietnam way back when and a significant amount of our language has French origin.

I don't, because when I moved to Canada, I didn't change my name xD If I did, Wei would be my middle name xD

My middle name is Michelle, which I am addressed by.

I love confusing people, they're like 'What's your middle name?' and I'm like 'Michelle' and they're like 'So you're Michelle Michelle?'

Because of laws and stuff, when I do legal stuff I have to introduce myself as Sarah, which is my first name.

Like, legal forms or anything so doctors call me Sarah. It really is a nuisance sometimes, because I don't respond to Sarah.

Yes. Its so unique and interesting. Unlike my first and last name. I have two parts of the name and its Chinese. Like half of me. I don't say it for safety reasons, also because its so unique that anyone who knows me in real life that is somehow on here would recognize me immediately and go SO YOUR SARAH (last name)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back