Finally! I get a Tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi-kun

Reaction score
HEy everybuddeh on Tamatalk! You guys helped me a ton when I needed elp with my Compu-kitty Gigapet. If anyone remembers, I said my dad would buy me a Tama if I could take care of my Compu-kitty for the week. And guess what? Bakii is still alive and I may be buying one this very weekend! I have come here to ask for some advice and ask:

1.What tips do you have fer this newbie?

2.Where's a place where I can get a Tama?

and 3.On an unrelated note, what was you first Tamagotchi?

Thanks a bunch,

~ ^_^ ~

Well, you can feed it, it poops (lol) so you'll need to clean it up, it plays games, and it can connect! Babies are very needy so good thing you only have them for an hour! they can go to tamagotchi town, just type that in google and the site should come. Depending on the type of care depends on the character. V4 can get jobs. v5 is a family V6 they become popstars! You can also take them to their shop and get special items! The characters are really cute and sweet, check your instruction book for more, you can buy them at TOYSRUS or at an Argos store, or basically at any good toy store. Don't leave it in the sun. When it sleeps, press the B button so it is at the time screen, it saves batttery power, you can turn the sound off and pause it.

Sound press A and C together

pause: A and B

my first one was a V3.

1. Make sure to be constantly checking his/her hearts to make sure that they're not hungry, stressed, or unhappy. Play lots of games with it, it makes them happy and skilled. Pause it when you can't look after it. Also, tamagotchis wake up really early. So, if you're not awake at 7am-8am, bad things could happen to your tama. Don't worry though, this can fixed. You can adjust your tamagotchi's time so that it wakes up at the same time as you do.

Example: you wake up at 11am everyday, but tama likes to wake up at 7am. What you have to do is set the tamagotchi's time 3 hours behind you so that it thinks that 11am is 7am.

Also, not sure if all newer versions are the same (V6 is the only new Tama I've played with). But with V6 (Music Star), the only food that you get is 'Baby Food' When your tama becomes a teenager, baby food does not satisfy its hunger. So, you have to use all the money that you get from the tama king on food, DON'T WASTE IT ON ANYTHING ELSE! and try to buy cheap food items.

2. They sell Tamas at Walmart, Toys R Us, etc for like 16 dollars or so. You can also buy them Online where they're usually cheaper (be careful though, lots of online stores sell fakes.) I personally bought mine at Ross, it was brand new, original, and it only costed me $4.99.

3. My very first Tamagotchi was the P1, I think that was back in 1996? idk. After that one ran out of batteries, I didn't have a tamagotchi for a while. Then, during 8th grade (2004) I had two more Tamagotchis... can't remember which version, it was either v1 or v2. I don't know, maybe it was another version. Then, I got myself two V6's (a friend from university took one of them. So, now I have only 1) Right now I'm in the process of buying a P1 Tama (same color as the one that I had when I was little.),and Angelgotchi, and a V5. I WANT TO COLLECT THEM D:

Last edited by a moderator:
@gabystar: Nice post, I learned something.

I'm glad that you brought up where to get them as I've been wanting to go buy a v5 since the whole family ordeal appealed to me.

I recomend reading the manual and then looking around at topics here for help. It'll take you a few days but then you'll know what to do with your tama and you can help other new people

Do not overfeed your tamagotci

My first was a v5 but now I have 2 v5's ,a v4 and a v2 connexion

Thanks you guys! I've managed to get a red/white Music Star (Kuromametchi clip, 3 figures, movie pack) and now I have a Kuromametchi(Gen.2) named Ekii! (called Ekii-kun).

~ ;) ~

Thanks you guys! I've managed to get a red/white Music Star (Kuromametchi clip, 3 figures, movie pack) and now I have a Kuromametchi(Gen.2) named Ekii! (called Ekii-kun).~ :( ~
Wow! Congratulations! KuroMametchi is an EXCELLENT care character, so you've done a great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back