Hair <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

animelover22

Reaction score
I'm getting my hair dyed next weekend, and I can't decide between blonde or black. And I'm also deciding between pink highlights, or electric blue highlights.

Me~

For the topic also,

What color is your hair?

I think blonde and electric blue highlights would look awesome :]

And yeah, look at my avvie if you want to see my hair. I don't particularly like it, lol~

I have brown hair and a fringe, (which is brushed to the side at the moment) my hair is naturally wavy, but right now it is straightened. It comes just above my elbows.

:)

Yes, I agree, blonde and blue highlights would look great!

I'd go blonde, definitely not black. I think the color highlights might look tacky, especially in blonde hair, but that's completely up to you. If you do an unnatural color like that, I'd definitely do it semi-permanent.

I have long blonde hair that goes to my mid/lower back with long layers. I'm considering dying it brown this fall, though most people are telling me not too. Ah, we'll see, I have all summer to decide :)

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I second the first part.

I died my hair brown. I honestly wanted it to be a ginger-blondish-brownish colour, but atm it's a brownish-gingery colour. I'm waiting for my layers to grow out, they're roughly two-three inches at the top. I have a swooshy kind of fringe? I think you'd suit a full fringe.

I'm thinking of going blonde. Or cutting it just below my shoulders.

If I were you, I would dye it blonde, and if I had to choose streaks, I would pick blue because it matches your eyes. :]

My hair is dark brown/black. It's super long and thick, but I'm getting it thinned out and cut in a few days, and I might get the side layered.

Okay~

I'm going to make it a blonde color and then maybe put some temp. blue in it, just incase I don't like the blue.

Thank you guys &lt;3

I would get blonde highlights, and if you're sure you want coloured highlights, electric blue maybe.

My hair's curly/wavy, auburn, and goes down to my upper back when it's straight. But I'm considering getting coloured a little bit darker.

If you want to dye it again after this DO NOT dye it black, its so hard to bleach black hair. I vote the Blonde and Neon Blue highlights :)

Okay~
I'm going to make it a blonde color and then maybe put some temp. blue in it, just incase I don't like the blue.

Thank you guys &lt;3
Sounds awesome. And I love your eyes! O8

My hair is very straight, and dirty blonde. I have side swept bangs that go in my eyes a little bit. It's about a half of an inch above my collarbone. :)

My hair is brown/red, with straight bangs, and just reaches my collarbone. I need to get it cut.

I'd also go for blonde, it looks like it'd suit you more.

I have darkish blonde hair. I've never dyed it, although I'd like to dye it dark brunette. It's rather long, so I'm getting it cut soon because it annoys me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have really short dark strawberry blonde hair. Parts on the far left, and it's layered all over. I have bangs that go almost completely across my forehead that I keep trimmed to my eyebrows.

~Mew

I'm getting my hair dyed next weekend, and I can't decide between blonde or black. And I'm also deciding between pink highlights, or electric blue highlights.
Me~

For the topic also,

What color is your hair?
hello. I think you should dye it blonde with pink highlights. Or like this if your school/parents let you :mimitchi:

Also, if you can you should straighten your hair and slice it to make it thinner.

Blonde with blue highlights would look really good :mimitchi:

I have brown hair that's chin length. I usually straighten in cos If I don't, It looks like a nest :)

Vivi, I love your hair colour. Go temp. dark. Then decide.
Ohhh, okay. I might try over the half-term or something.

I'm just kinda worried that the like, natural blonde tones in my hair might not come back.

I have red hair, but I dyed part of it pink, but its pretty much faded out :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back