I am so confuzzled!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi-4-Life

Reaction score
Lets start it off this way, my tamagotchi never got a letter to go into preschool. I was confuzed :unsure: of why it didnt get the letter. But what had happened to my Tamagotchi? My tamagotchi is now a mimitchi :mimitchi: and already passed the judges votes.

There could be the possibility that your tama was sleeping most of the time it was a toddler, so it never got the chance to get the preschool letter.

i agree with nyatchi_chan. maybe you take it to school and always put it to sleep instead of just pausing it. sleeping affects the growth of the tama and the letter can't come when he/she is asleep. did you get into music school??? if not that means the same thing.

If it wasn't like the others said, it's maybe a glitch. try resetting and downloading.

Lets start it off this way, my tamagotchi never got a letter to go into preschool. I was confuzed :p   of why it didnt get the letter. But what had happened to my Tamagotchi? My tamagotchi is now a mimitchi :D   and already passed the judges votes.
It's because the letter comes at a specific time, set your tamagotchi's clock to 4:29 PM and wait one minute, you should get a letter from miss frill. Also, it has to be a toddler, It really dosen't matter about preschool anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
it can also be a senior that can go to preschool

hey that topic is still alive this can be closed :)

Last edited by a moderator:
These people are right. Maybe it was paused, or sleeping the whole time, and when it woke up, it evolved! Dont worry though, preschool doesnt raise your skill points, it just raises stress, so your not really missing out on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back