v4.5 Silly Glitch never seen this before :P

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hebb

Reaction score
This morning I set the clock to 10:29am so that the matchmaker would hurry and come so I did and she came at first but didnt bring a partner and froze when I pushed a button she turned into some lines and scattered dots before disappearing all together and the screen went blank. I guess the battery is low?? So anyway I popped the battery out and bent the prongs up a little so it would have a better connection and walaa it worked. I downloaded and it set the time right back to 10:29am so I waited for matchmakers return and she showed up of course and she brought a Mametchi :mimitchi: LOL Wouldnt be so funny really. No big deal for her to bring a Mametchi right??......Its funny when you have a Yasaguretchi as your charicter :mimitchi:

First same gender marriage I have ever seen!!! Wish it was on a music star so I could take pics of the happy couple but its on my v4.5 so its just my charicter an their new daughter on the screen. I wasnt fast enough to catch pics of it this morning. Has this ever happened to anyone else??? That was just to funny.

I believe this is called the line glitch :) It has been known to happen before but it isn't the most common of glitches.

A same gender marriage has happened to me before in the past. It made me giggle alot.

-Tammie-

the same gender marrying is not a glitch at all,your character just wants to be gay :ichigotchi: :furawatchi:

It's common though on v3, beccause there, it isn't yet decided wich sex a charachter is suppose to have. Strange on v4.5 though, I think it is a glitch.

Ps:When the matchmaker comes on v4, is she suppose to dissappear a few seconds after she appeared? :D She does on mine...

Haha, maybe your Tama is gay?

its not impossible you know.

maybe Bandai just wanted to change it up a little.

thats strange though, i mean i wouldn't be to surprised if it was a v.4 since they're glitch-ish.

the same gender marrying is not a glitch at all,your character just wants to be gay ;)   :mellow:
Are you guys even allowed to say that word??

It's not exactly appropriate :mellow:

The character does not want to be, um, the g-word. It's just a glitch. :mellow:

I believe this is called the line glitch :) It has been known to happen before but it isn't the most common of glitches. A same gender marriage has happened to me before in the past. It made me giggle alot.

-Tammie-
If im not mistaken, the music star was the first Tama version to have specific characers for specific genders. So, if you have a girl music star, you CAN NOT have a Mametchi. If you have a boy, you cant get a Makiko. On the v4.5, you can usually get any character, no matter the gender. So, it is probably not a same gender marriage, you are just used to seeing Mametchi as a boy, whereas in this case, SHE was a GIRL. Hope i helped! ;)

Are you guys even allowed to say that word??

It's not exactly appropriate ;)

The character does not want to be, um, the g-word. It's just a glitch. :D
It is allowed, for males who like other males they are called "gay" for females that like other females, they are called "lesbian". There is really nothing wrong with saying it. LOL.

Yes, this seems like a glitch, you may consider downloading again. Very strange on the 4.5 since this glitch was thought to be removed from that version, :D if it happens again try contacting BANDAI.

Also, Ilovemakiko, the V4 was the first version that had the character's genders. e.g. If it is a girl you'll get a Mimitchi instead of a Mametchi, so your a little mixed up there.

Guys glitches happen. Sometimes they do that....

Probably modding a bit much...

But keep in mind, There ARE younger kids on the site. Keep that in your thoughts when you post something for the "Older tamagotchi" community....

It is allowed, for males who like other males they are called "gay" for females that like other females, they are called "lesbian". There is really nothing wrong with saying it. LOL.
Yes, this seems like a glitch, you may consider downloading again. Very strange on the 4.5 since this glitch was thought to be removed from that version, :) if it happens again try contacting BANDAI.

Also, Ilovemakiko, the V4 was the first version that had the character's genders. e.g. If it is a girl you'll get a Mimitchi instead of a Mametchi, so your a little mixed up there.
Oh yes, your right. I figured as much. Thanks so much for correcting my, I hate it when i give people the wrong answers...! Thanks for your help! :(

Gay isn't a bad word, and it actually means happy or joyful. The true definition has nothing to with being homosexual at all. Just like lesbians is actually what people were called on the Island of Lesbos. Also similar is fag which is a bundle of sticks or a cigarette and also has nothing to do with homosexuality. But back on the topic at hand...it's so cool there is a glitch like that! I wish you could have snapped a pic or two of it as I would love to have seen that glitch!

First same gender marriage I have ever seen!!! Wish it was on a music star so I could take pics of the happy couple but its on my v4.5 so its just my charicter an their new daughter on the screen. I wasnt fast enough to catch pics of it this morning. Has this ever happened to anyone else??? That was just to funny.
This question has come up several times over the past three years.

A specific gender was assigned to regular characters starting with V4. For example, Mametchi is always a boy on V4, V5, V6, etc., but on the V3, V2, & V1 Mametchi can be a boy or a girl.

Since the V4.5 can connect to V3, V2, & V1, the V4.5 has to be able to recognize characters that are in the older versions (such as Mametchi), as capable of being either male or female. This allows you to connect and mate a female Mametchi from a V1 to a male character on a V4.5. The side-effect of this is that the matchmaker sometimes brings a female Mametchi to marry your male V4.5 character, or a male Memetchi to marry your female V4.5 character.

P.S. There are photos of the matchmaker bringing a female Mametchi to a V4 male character in this topic on Tama-Zone: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=8561

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back