Kuchipatchi's Food Nightmare

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi <3

Reaction score
One day, Kuchipatchi and his friends went to a buffet, he ate and ate and ate, but Mametchi said, "Kuchipatchi, you really shouldn't eat too much, or you'll get a stomach ache." But Kuchipatchi said, "I won't get a stomach achetchi!" Makiko said, "At least I don't eat like a pig, like Kuchipatchi!" "WHAT DID YOU SAYTCHI?!" Then Chamametchi said, "Makiko, please don't make fun of Kuchipatchi, I think it's funny when he eats like that!" Hapihapitchi flew up and started to make the Tamagotchi's happy. "Hapi hapi hapi!" But Kuchipatchi was still gobbling up the food. Then Memetchi spoke up, "Makiko, that's why you aren't popular, because you keep judging other Tamagotchi's wrong." Makiko and Memetchi were fighting but Flowertchi spoke up "Guys, please don't fight." Kuromametchi said, "Yeah, you guys shouldn't fight." After a long night of fighting, Kuchipatchi went to bed...............

Okay guys! Rules time! :furawatchi: :ichigotchi:

1. DO NOT PUT ANY VIOLENCE Example: 'Mametchi chucks a knife in Kuromametchi' It's not good. :p

2. NO DISGUSTING STUFF (Intestine, exploding brains etc.)

3. No bad words, keep it kid-friendly

4. DO NOT add a character that's not a Tamagotchi

5. At least type more then 2 sentences

6. Spell correctly!

7. Put some creativity in the story!

Have fun and continue the story with creativity!

:lol: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Makiko: KUCHIPATCHI, YOU DODO-BRAIN, YOU WOKE ME UP FROM MY...

*Kuchipatchi throws various large objects at Makiko (in a cartoon-violence fashion), still asleep*

Makiko: *rapidly* OW! OW! OW! OW! OW!...

Kuchi: *in tears while still asleep throwing objects* GO AWAY, CREEPY-WEEPY FOOD MONSTER FROM THE ABYSS-TCHI!!!

Makiko: FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, WILL YOU STOP IT?!?!?

Kuchi: *wakes up, looking drowsy* Oh, hey, Makiko-tchi! How did you...

Makiko: You were running around town causing mayhem with your loud screetching! :ichigotchi: Now will you PLEASE leave me alone and go back home to bed?

Kuchi: But Makiko-tchi, FOOD WAS EVERYWHERE--IT WANTED TO EAT ME-TCHI!!! RUN FOR IT BEFORE THEY COME BAAAAACK...

Mame: Hey, what's the matter? Is anyone hurt...

*Mametchi sees Kuchipatchi laying on Makiko's front, in heavy tears*

Mame: Kuchipatchi, is this because of how much you ate? I told you...

*Kuchipatchi sees a giant nacho-monster standing behind Mametchi*

Kuchi: *begins to freak out again* BEHIND YOU-TCHI!!

Mame: Now don't be silly, there's nothing that can...

*Mametchi looks behind him and sees the monster, and starts to tremble in fear*

Mame: Is-s-s-s... that... what I think it is?

Monster: Ruuuuoooarrrrthhh!!!!!!

Mame, Kuchi, and Makiko: *screaming in fear* AAAAAAAUUUUGGHHH!!!!!!

*The Tamas run away in fear, while the monster chases after them*

Announcer: Could Kuchipatchi still be dreaming? Or have the food-fiends somehow snuck into the Real World? Find out in the next chapter!

EDIT: Oh, sorry if this is not right for the story :furawatchi:

Kuchipatchi,Mametchi, and Makiko run away from the giant nacho monster. They run straight to Guruguru Town and ran inside to Memetchi's house. They hid under the bed while Memetchi was sleeping, until she heard the chattering of teeth under her bed. :D She woke up and found Kuchipatchi, Mametchi, and Makiko under her bed trembling with fear. Before she could ask what was going on, they pulled her under her bed so the monster wouldn't suspect them. :D But something else bad happened, an army of eggs came out of Memetchi's refrigerator and chased them! Papamemetchi was annoyed at the sound and asked them what was going on, they said that they were being chased by food, but he didn't believe them so he went back to bed. They ran to Flower Hills and got Flowertchi out of her house. :angry: They ran and ran until, they bumped to a giant COOKIE!!!!! :angry:

Mametchi, Memetchi,Kuchipatchi,Makiko, and Flowertchi ran from the cookie monster. :) ;) Makiko tripped on a rock and the cookie monster grabbed her, Memetchi yelled out, "NO ONE MESSES WITH MY BRAGGER!" Memetchi poured milk on the cookie which dropped Makiko, they all ran to Berry Town and hid in the patches of fruit. They saw Ringotchi and Ichigotchi playing around. :ichigotchi: They told them to hide and duck when the watermelons started to grab them! :eek: They all ran to the MameMame Laboratory............. :furawatchi:

And then Kuchipatchi woke up.

He had trouble brushing his teeth,

and he couldn't eat his breakfast.

Kuchipatchi's mother was worried "Son, you've only eaten 1 whole serving! You usually eat 3!"

"I know-tchi! I don't want to eat!

"YOU DON'T WANT TO EAT?!?!?!"

"no-tchi"

Kuchipatchi felt miserable, he rode the bus to Tamagotchi School where he met Memetchi and Mametchi. He was about to tell them his dream when, ice creams were chasing them! :eek: :eek: Kuchipatchi realized he didn't wake up yet! They all ran inside the school to keep safe from the ice cream cone armies. Then apples came from the teachers desks and chased the entire class! ;) :D They all jumped out the window and ran to Gozaru Village... :D

Makiko screamed, "YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID?

NOW FOOD MONSTERS ARE CHASING US AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!"

Kuchipatchi felt bad and mad at the same time, hadn't she known he had no idea what would happen?

For some reason nothing happened in Gozaru Village, why was that?

Mimitchi and Mametchi both figured it out at the same time:

"GOZARUTCHI'S DON'T LIKE FOOD!" they both shrieked at the same time

"Nonsense," said Memetchi calmly and out of breath

"That makes no difference.....

*Togetchi runs away from more monsters, but notices the gang and walks up to them*

Togetchi: I heard what you said, but that's not true. The Gozaruans consume dried herbs, spicy peppers, and white Tamakohi rice.

Memetchi: How did you know?

Togetchi: Remember? I did that report on this place last year!

Mametchi: So you did...Wait a minute! Togetchi would never talk like that...And his report was on the Tamalayhan Mountains! So that's not Togetchi, and all of the Gozaruans are currently asleep, soooo....IT MUST BE ANOTHER FOOD MONSTER!!!

*"Togetchi" removes its costume, and is shown to be a beast resembling a bowl of white rice*

Rice Monster: ELIMINATE FLESH-SANS! *throws onigrini bombs*

Tamas: *trying to avoid approaching bombs, which explode on the ground* Yaah! Yaah! Yaah!

*broad swoosh appears on monster, and monster's bowl breaks, releasing the rice*

Gozarutchi: *Leaps in front of the gang* Be careful! Strange monsters lately! This no dream! This real and Dangerous! Now go; save world! *Quickly leaps out of scene*

*The Tamas are walking back through a forest*

Memetchi: *talking to self* What was Gozarutchi talking about anyway! How could WE save the world?!?

Kuchipatchi: I-I-I-I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS A DREAM OR NOT ANYMORE-TCHI!!!! WAAAAAHHH!!!

Mametchi: Well, I gotta find Papa; he's been missing for quite a few days. I wonder if his disappearance has anything to do with this...*gulp* *worried look on face*

Mametchi was walking cautiously and scared, it was dark and he didn't have Mamesunnytchi, he flinched at the slightest sound. He heard the bushes rustle, then out came of the bush was Memetchi. "I wanted to go with you, I'm worried that you might get hurt." Said Memetchi. "Thanks." Said Mametchi. They walked to the Mame Mame Laboratory too see if Papamametchi were there, they peeked through the door and saw the most tragic thing. Papamametchi and the other scientists were making a weird liquid with some other liquid, when they mixed it together, there was a large flash and intensive lightning. After that armies of food came out of the purple smoke and escaped the Lab. Mametchi was so surprised that he ran in the Lab and said very loudly: "PAPAMAMETCHI! WHY ARE YOU MAKING ARMIES?!" Then Papamametchi said "I'm not Papamametchi, I'm actually A GIANT SPIRAL CAKE MONSTER!!!" :) :( Memetchi fainted, while Mametchi said very bravely "WHERE DID YOU PUT PAPAMAMETCHI?!" The cake replied "In the Gotchi Jail" Mametchi screamed "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Kuchipatchi ran in and said "WHAT HAPPENED HERETCHI?!" Mametchi said, "Papamametchi is captured! :( " "WHATCHI?!" Said Kuchipatchi, he got angry and said "NO ONE EATS MY FRIENDS DADTCHI!" Kuchipatchi ran and ate the cake till it was only crumbs.

They were still running from assorted undead foods, when Memetchi tripped over something. Everyone stopped running, and Kuchipatchi helped her to stand.

Feeling disoriented, she stood up to see what she had tripped over. Something pink? A Girl's Destiny Star! Memetchi giggled, a little psychotically, before turning to Makiko.

"I'm FINALLY going to be prettier than you!" she shouted. "All these long years, FINALLY! We'll see who's prettier, now that I'm a DAZZILITCHI!" Memetchi's voice had become a screech, and she was laughing insanely and shaking. She pressed the little pink star to her forehead.

There was a loud pop, a bright flash of light and sparkles, and a girl's giggle. When the pink steam cleared, Memetchi, now Dazzilitchi, was twirling on the spot, yellow hair twirling gracefully. She winked at Makiko, who had the most hideous hate face that Dazzilitchi had ever seen.

"Memet-" Mametchi began, but Dazzilitchi held up her hand in her friend's face.

"My name is Dazzilitchi now, and you shall address me as such."

"Dazzilitchi! We have to hurry! The cake monster put PapaMametchi in the Gotchi prison!" Mametchi cried.

"First of all, do not scream at a lovely Dazzilitchi, and second of all, I need to brush my golden shiny hair" she said to Mametchi, while Makiko was crying about her appearance.She pushed Kuchipatchi away from her, and said:"I don't need any help".Kuchipatchi, sad, ran to Patchiforest.

Mametchi, angered at her, left to find kuchipatchi.

Meanwhile at Patchiforest...

Kuchipatchi, holding his green doll, said in a small voice:

"Me have no friends anymore-tchi..."

And he bursted into tears...

Suddenly,Mametchi came and said:

"HELP KUCHIPATCHI!!!!!!Papamametchi is trapped!!"

But he kept on crying.Then mametchi had an idea.He took a hotdog and said:

"I'll give a yummy hot dog if you come with me."

"Hot dog-tchi?!"he said exited."OK!"

Mametchi gave him the hot dog, and he ate it so quickly that he forgot soon that he even had a hot dog.

"It's delicious-tchi!"Hesaid happily, before leaving to reacue Papamametchi.

Dazzilitchi (formerly Memetchi) was now doing rather dramatic hair flips as people ran from food monsters and screamed and clicked pictures of her.

"Yes, oh yes. I'm the same Memetchi you all know and love! I'm just Dazzleriffically better now!" she giggled, striking another pose.

"You're so conceited!" Makiko wailed, taking a picture of her own with her cell phone. "You're not Memetchi any more! Memetchi was so much nicer than you!"

"I'm Dazzilitchi now, I expect peasants to address me as such. I'm still Memetchi-" here she flipped her hair over her shoulders as a passing Shimashimtchi clicked a photo and was eaten by a pizza slice "-I'm just so much prettier than you now. I'm the same girl on the inside." She pulled the sad, brought-to-tears puppy dog eyes. Her lips quivered.

Makiko's heart immediately melted. "My apologies, miss Dazzilitchi." Then she shook her head. Had she really just said that? It had just fallen out of her mouth. "I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me, miss Dazzilitchi."

Then Dazzilitchi was about to say that she forgave Makkiko when Makkiko accidentally tripped on a stone and behind her was a giant taco! she turned around and stared-frozen in fear. then Dazzilitchi started to do her amazing hair flips at the taco and the taco was so amazed that he took out his camera and took pictures of her. while twirling, Dazzilitchi spun and spun around the taco, which made him dizzy and fell to the ground. makkiko and dazzilitchi both spun around together and ate the giant taco.

Daintily wiping her mouth with a scrap of lace, Dazzilitchi sighed. "Oh, that was so good! But I'll have to run the tredmills for hours now..." she sighed again, pouting.

"Miss Dazzilitchi, if you don't mind me saying, I think you're beautiful the way you are." Makiko's hair curls bounced off her nose as she shook her head, trying to clear it. It was almost like...almost like Dazzilitchi was controlling her mind?

~*~

"PapaMametchi! PapaMamatchi!" Mametchi cried., running through the hall lined with prison cells. Criminal Tamagotchis scowled and hissed at him as he passed, but Mametchi ignored him. His sole focus was on finding his father.

Kuchipatchi, ever a loyal friend, followed close behind, yelling "Papa-tchi!"

"Mametchi! Over here!" a voice called. It was PapaMametchi, sitting in a cell with three girls, a Ringotchi, a Young Memetchi, and an Ichigotchi, who were taking turns with a tube of lip gloss and scowling.

The Tamagotchi parent looked rather worse for wear, covered in lip prints and hair clips. His clothes were ripped.

"PapaMametchi!" Mametchi shouted, running to the cell and gripping the bars with his hands. "PapaMametchi we'll get you out of here!"

But suddenly, a dark figure marched up in front of them. Mametchi and the Tamas in the cell got very worried looks on their faces.

A horrifically distorted voice cried out from the figure. "Why aren't you peasants bowing-down to me? WHERE ARE THE CAMERAS?!? I DEMAND ATTENTION

IMMEDIATELY!!!!"

"Could it be..." Mametchi whispered.

As the figure marched ever so closer, it turned out to be a hiedously mutated rendition of Dazzlitchi!

Kuchipatchi suddenly popped out of a door in the horizon. "I'm done in the bathroom-tchi," he cried-out as he ran towards the Tamas. Suddenly, he sniffed a slight scent of s'mores...

EDIT: I noticed that the last part violated the "No Disgusting Things" rule, so I modified that section.

Dazzilitchi pulled out her hot pink glittery guitar.

"Am I pretty?!" she screeched, slamming a chord. The sound waves were enough to break the bars off the jail cell, as well as blowing out half the building. Tamas and foods alike flew through the air like they were being tossed in a salad.

"Notice me!" Guitar chord. Tamas flying. "I'm pretty!" Guitar chord. Mini earthquake. "Love me! I'M A STAR!" she wailed, slamming relentlessly on her guitar, shaking the ground and causing buildings to crumble and streets to crack. People screamed.

"Memetchi, I know you're in there!" Mametchi called. "Please, be yourself! Be yourself Memetchi! Be yourself, Memetchi! Be yourself, Memetchi!" The whole town took up in the chant.

"Be yourself, Memetchi! Be yourself Memetchi! Be yourself, Memetchi!" they shouted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back