A couple of v6 questions.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MametchisGal

Reaction score
Before I start, I'd like to point out I'm using my phone to post this, so please try and ignore capitilization errors I may make ^^;

Well, I just got a new musicstar tamagotchi, and it is now a toddler. When will it go to preschool? Also, what growth path gets me to mametchi? I've looked at charts, but they weren't real clear. Thanks in advance for the help!

To get a Mametchi you have to take Excellent care of your tamagotchi and it must be a BOY on an ODD Genereation (odd meaning gens 1, 3, 5, etc.)

You can check out this link, its basically a lot of V6 info compiled on one page and I think it would be very useful for you. https://tamayamawuv.webs.com/tamagotchiV6.htm

Also it would be good to use the "Search" feature here at TT. You can find it in the drop-down menu "EXTRAS" at the top of the page.

~shawdy~ :p

Before I start, I'd like to point out I'm using my phone to post this, so please try and ignore capitilization errors I may make ^^;
Well, I just got a new musicstar tamagotchi, and it is now a toddler. When will it go to preschool? Also, what growth path gets me to mametchi? I've looked at charts, but they weren't real clear. Thanks in advance for the help!
It will go to preschool at 4:30, and to get a mametchi, make sure you always feed it before the attention icon goes off. (It's hearts are all empty and the attention icon is lit up, you need to feed it before it goes off again) Mametchi can evolve from kikitchi who can evolve from kutchitamatchi and kuribotchi.

You can go in preschool at 12.30 too.

And Mametchi can evolve from Kikitchi, Hinotamatchi and Nonopotchi.

To get Mametchi easily: try to keep hearts full and if you can't take it school, set the time to your tamagotchis

sleeping time and it sleeps when you are in school.

You can go in preschool at 12.30 too.And Mametchi can evolve from Kikitchi, Hinotamatchi and Nonopotchi.

To get Mametchi easily: try to keep hearts full and if you can't take it school, set the time to your tamagotchis

sleeping time and it sleeps when you are in school.
I don't think he evolves from nonopotchi though, since he actually is a really bad care charachter, I am sceptical to hinotamatchi as well... Kikitchi is probably the best way to be sure he can evolve right :p :D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back