Toaster Strudel vs Pop tarts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colortchi

Reaction score
So which do you prefer? Toaster Strudels or Pop Tarts? I really really LOVE Toaster Strudel, I like Pop tarts but they are sort of dry sometimes and... well I don't know.

Toaster Strudel. but I haven't eaten one of those in ages :)

Pop Tarts. For some reason I just don't like Toaster Strudels. I think it might be because I grew up on Pop Tarts and that's what I've always been used to. I'm a creature of habit.

Eh. I've heard of Pop Tarts, but I don't really live in america, so I've never tried them, and I don't know what a Toaster Strudel is. So, Pop Tart. But, I'm gonna vote 'I'm a banana!" xD

I used to have Toaster strudels but they don't make them Kosher anymore. I remember I ate my first Toaster strudel when I started reading HP and the Deathly Hallows when it first came out. I've never had a Pop Tart because they aren't kosher but they look very enjoyable with all that artifical fruity goodness.

I grew up eating Poptarts and they always gave me indigestion. D: So I can't stand to eat them anymore.

However, I love Toaster Strudels. :)

They're both nasty in my opinion. They taste like dry cardboard with gross fake 'jelly' that tastes like artificially flavored medicine, and rock hard icing. Yum.

Both of them are amazing breakfast items.

However, I'm going to have to go with Toaster Strudels. Sorry Poptarts! D:

The "I'm a banana" choice is catching up to the "Toaster Strudel" choice... xD

Toaster Strudel all the way.

But I eat Pop Tarts more often because TS are expensive sometimes. I LOVE the Hot Fudge Sundae (is that what it's called??) Pop Tarts, though. : P

EDIT: I mispelled "Strudel" and "called" ...WFT?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am obviously a banana.

But in all seriousness. Pop tarts. I freaking hate toaster strudels now, because when my mom was in rehab they were the only thing dad fed me.

No, seriously. Toaster strudels for five months straight.

. . . I can't think about them too much without wanting to heave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back