Are You Right Or Left Handed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

the.end

Reaction score
I couldn't think of another word besides 'dominant' XD So, I'm left handed, and I don't really come across too many left-handed people. What hand do you write with?

I write with my right hand but I do everything else the leftie way.

I'm a righty, but I can write with my left hand if I really try xD. I envy any ambidextrous people who're reading this right now. It seems like a useful skill to have...Kind of.

It makes trying to draw things on Paint VERY difficult, rainbowbunny. Or maybe I'm just not very talented when it comes to drawing on the computer X)

Im left handed, they say most left handed people are smart,. Can't argue with that haha, and a lot of champion athletes are left handed too like our very own Manny Pacquiao ^_^

It makes trying to draw things on Paint VERY difficult, rainbowbunny. Or maybe I'm just not very talented when it comes to drawing on the computer X)
The toughest thing for me is when you try to write something on paper and the ink gets all smudged up.

It's a real problem for people like me who write a lot. x.x

Interestingly enough, I'm a righty who became a lefty shortly after.

My brother was a lefty turned righty when he was young.

That probably explains why I still use my right hand for a majority of the things I do. ;}

Last edited by a moderator:
Lefty. I'm special! Being left-handed isn't very common as far as I know. But I use the computer mouse with my right hand. My drawings on Paint are messy as. When I was younger I didn't like being left-handed so I tried to be right-handed instead, but I went back to lefty because my right-handed writing is super messy.

I am left handed. XD

@ +[ b r u t a l ]+: Yes, I find it so annoying when I am writing with an Ink pen and it gets smudged everywhere.

I'm a rightie who really wants to be ambidextrous. Several times I decided that I would write with my left hand until I became ambidextrous, but it didn't work. This included several sloppy math homework assignments. xD

I'm righty.

I can't do anything with my left hand.

My friend broke her right arm, and she's left handed.

She HAD to use her right hand, and she's ambidexterous now.

My right-handed writing is getting tidier, if I keep practising i could end up ambidextrous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back