What instrument do you play?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kkoolbear101

Reaction score
I play trumpet (for fun,) trombone (for my Ska band,) and BARITONE (for school and marching band.) Oh, and I can play piano, violin, and clarinet. But I perfer brass. So what do you play?

I can play the piano. I'm not that into it, but I've been playing it since I was 5 and my dad won't let me quit.

Piano! :) I've been playing since I was about 9 or so. At first I hated it, so I quit. But I'm going to start taking piano lessons again in August, I can't wait! My piano needs a serious tuning -__- Poor thing.

Ahh, music <3

Piano, guitar (electric and acoustic) keyboard/synth, bass guitar.

Noone should ever feel forced to play an instrument. I've learnt that there's no point if you have to force yourself to practise. You have to love it, the way I see it. Yes, you think it takes ages to get to a point where you feel good about your playing, but once you get to that point, all the hard work and times you spent telling yourself to keep playing when you want to quit will be totally worth it.

I think suddenly something clicks, you know? And then you never look back.

It's a little off topic, but I think it's a really important thing for any musician to know, coming from someone who almost gave it up, then suddenly it clicked, and now music is my life.

Guitar, bass (not as much anymore.. long story) and tenor saxophone.

I learned guitar and bass on my own just as an interest, and I play tenor for music class, I'm pretty decent aha.

Piano (just play by ear), trombone (for band), and harmonica :D

I can only play 6 or 7 songs on the harmonica but it sounds really nice once you get pretty good

electric bass guitar babyyy. I play in a band and such. Mah bass's name is Mikey Ballato :)

Noone should ever feel forced to play an instrument. I've learnt that there's no point if you have to force yourself to practise. You have to love it, the way I see it. Yes, you think it takes ages to get to a point where you feel good about your playing, but once you get to that point, all the hard work and times you spent telling yourself to keep playing when you want to quit will be totally worth it.
^ Agreeagreeagree.

Anywho, I play piano a bit, and I can play a grand total of about two chords on the guitar. xD More than anything, I sing, and I have literally my whole life.

I want to learn how to play the drums some day. I'd also like to learn how to play the bass guitar in my lifetime.

~Mew

Guitar and flute.

And I take singing lessons, if that counts. Singing is the most important of the three.

I play The trumpet, for my band class, i just realized I forgot it at school again XD I play the piano and guitar a little bit, but it's just for fun, and I can play part of a scale on the clarinet. I really want to learn how to (formally) play the piano, and the violin as well.

Ukulele, guitar, piano, and I'm starting drum lessons soon. :D

I taught/am teaching myself the first three, but I don't have a drum kit anymore.

I used to play the recorder and flute.

I want to learn bass too.

And I'd like to have singing lessons.. But I'm too scared singing, even if it's just in front of a teacher.

Clarinet. Sometimes I play the Bass Clarinet.

Anddd.. I'm attempting to learn guitar.

I play the saxophone and I am learning how to play the violin from my sister!

Violin and a bit of guitar. I've taught myself guitar so I'm probably not that good xD

Violin for 9 years and counting. I've was in the advanced orchestra in middle school all through high school. Didn't have much time to practice in college, but I still do every once in a while now. I used to play piano and I played the flute in the 5th grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back