Employee center

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

munches96

June 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
I created an employee center about 2 years ago. it became extremely confusing. i am going to create another one, with a few different things.

READ HERE:

[SIZE=14pt]If you made an adoption center: Fill out the form[/SIZE]

Post your form here, and I will send you job applications, so that you can decide who you would like to employ.

Make sure you either color this form in BLUE or make it BOLD. Username:munches96

Adoption Center name:The Ultimate Adoption Center

Seeking:assistant(assistant,manager(to take on center permanently), or substitute(for vacation)

Personality:Smart, Creative

Summary of job that needs to be done:

I need someone to help restock stores, give advice on how to make the Adoption Center better, and advertise for the Adoption Center

Extras:I'm a girl

[SIZE=14pt]if you would like to become an employee:This is just an example. Use the form and fill out your own info.[/SIZE]

Send ME (munches96) your job application (fill out the form). DO NOT post your application. I will send you a notice if something comes up that fits the kind of job you would like. Here is an example

Form: Employment Job Application

Username: munches96

Job I would like: assistant(assistant, manager(to take on permanantly), or substitute(for when they are on vacation).)

Loves:Tamagotchis!

Can't stand:Furbies

Self summary:

I am a girl, who loves pandas, and is great at math. I am great with animals and tamagotchis.etc.

[SIZE=21pt]Remember: If you are looking for employees, post here. If you are looking for a job, pm me your application. Good luck![/SIZE]

Username: jasen221

Adoption Center name: jasen's egg hatchery

Seeking: Helpers for any jobs

Personality: Cheerful and creative

Summary of job that needs to be done: Take care of it while I can't, help people get things straight, Ect.

Extras:

>>>The link to the hatchery<<<

Please apply!

You get Deluxe EP for being an employee in my egg hatchery.

EDIT: I added the Deluxe EP info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: memetchi <3

Adoption Center name: Adoption Center

Seeking: Helpers to help me with my Adoption Center cause I can't go on TT everyday. :blink:

Personality: Friendly, nice, creative, and helpful

Summary of job that needs to be done: Helping other Members who adopted in my Adoption Center and taking care of problems etc.

Extras:

My link to my Adoption Center is in my signature, adopt one today! :(

~Memetchi :lol:

EDIT: Salaries for employees is 1,000 Gotchi points every 3 days. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
jasen221's application sent to memetchi<3. Hope it works out between you two!

Please note: I try very hard to ensure that all employees are hardworking and trustworthy. However, i can not be held responsible if it does not work out between owner and employee.

[SIZE=14pt]READ HERE:[/SIZE]

If you made an adoption center: Fill out the form

Post your form here, and I will send you job applications, so that you can decide who you would like to employ.

Make sure you either color this form in BLUE or make it BOLD. Username:munches96

Adoption Center name:The Ultimate Adoption Center

Seeking:assistant(assistant,manager(to take on center permanently), or substitute(for vacation)

Summary of job that needs to be done:

I need someone to help restock stores, give advice on how to make the Adoption Center better, and advertise for the Adoption Center

Extras:I'm a girl

[SIZE=14pt]if you would like to become an employee:This is just an example. Use the form and fill out your own info.Send ME (munches96) your job application (fill out the form). DO NOT post your application. I will send you a notice if something comes up that fits the kind of job you would like. Here is an example[/SIZE]

Form: Employment Job Application

Username: munches96

Job I would like: assistant(assistant, manager(to take on permanantly), or substitute(for when they are on vacation).)

Loves:Tamagotchis!

Can't stand:Furbies

Self summary:

I am a girl, who loves pandas, and is great at math. I am great with animals and tamagotchis.etc.

[SIZE=21pt]Remember: If you are looking for employees, post here. If you are looking for a job, pm me your application. Good luck! [/SIZE]

I am fishitchi

I made the super fun egg hatchery

I am very hyperactive

I will help people with their eggs

People get for G than usual if they employ with me

fishitchi~

Please read the very first post. Is ^ a job application, or are u looking for a employee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back