secret character?...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beccca

Reaction score
What do you think will happen if you mate an old timer with a normal adult tama? That's if they can mate. I'm gonna try it!

So, what your saying is, If your adult tama doesn't get married, it evolves into an old timer? ( I always get my tamas married.... Maybe I should expariment and NOT get it married for once....) <_< <(good idea!)

^- really bad speech bubble coming out of Kuchi.

(How would you like it if you baby immeadiently turned OLD??????)

__________________________________ ___________________

...........................................................\\\................................

.............................................................\/................................

.......................................................... :( ..................................

I had an elder once it was alive so long and i got sick of it so i reset it :D :D ;) :)

Yeah they can only be good friends but they cant mate. They have to be exacly the same age. :angry:

They don't have to be the exact same age. I once had a Maskutchi who was eight and a Kuchipatchi who was five. o_O

Ok, to people who don't know who to get one, here is how:

Ok, when the matchmaker comes, when it says Lonely/Love, say no. She will keep coming, but say no.

About a week or so it will be old. If your tama is a girl, it will turn into the matchmaker. If boy, another one (I am sorry but I can't think of the name)

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back