Not Sure what to get her

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyMorrgian

Reaction score
A while ago I gave my god mom person a tama a V4.5 I think. and she called a bit ago in tears because her tama died. Now let me clarify. her actual tama unit died. New battery and all wont start. She had 87 generations on the sucker, had worn the buttons near off. And she don't pause her tama EVER. So I am wondering what V should I get her to replace her worn out one?

You'll be lucky to find anything in any toy shop right now. Everywhere I've looked in the past month, they've been out of stock for a while. However, you should be able to find almost any version on ebay. If she liked the v4.5, maybe try a v4 next time (or vice versa). That way it'll be familiar but slightly different.

You can also try Amazon, I get the majority of my tamagotchis and gotchi gear from there (most of the time free shipping).

I agree with binary on the version, or maybe you can gift her a newer version such as the V6 so she can start a whole new experience with tamas.

~shawdy~ :furawatchi:

If you don't mind spending a bit more I'd get the TMGC+C, it's very easy to take care of much like the original. Plus you can go to all kinds of places like the park or to the Temple. However it is in Japanese, if that's going to be too much of a problem I'd go with the V5. There is more to do with the V5 then the TMGC+C anyway. But I would not suggest the Music Star!

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps another v4.5? Anything earlier will probably be difficult or impossible to find brand new in stores.

You can also try searching used stores, they sometimes have previously-loved Tamagotchi connections of varying versions. (make sure it functions correctly, though, before you give it to anyone. I've gotten many that were in perfect condition... and a few that were broken or too worn to use.)

I'd stick with v3-v4.5, if it were me. It's nice to see someone enjoying their tamagotchi that much. If you are looking for a new 4.5 for her, I have one new in package I'm selling for 20 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back