Sign in to follow this  
SugaryGoesRAWR

Scars

I'm very accident-prone, and injure myself regularly, but most of those scars usually go away after a few days / weeks, depending on how bad the injury was.

Although I have a permanent scar on my left knee. I was about four, and was on the down escalator with my mummy, saw nobody in front of me, so I decided it'd be fun to run down as fast as I could. I tripped and fell on the actual escalator, then at the bottom part where the escalator goes under the floor, my knee was like getting sucked in with it, and that grazed it really badly, to the point where it shed a lot of skin and bled like maaad.

I have tons of scars on my face, unfortunately. There's a scar on my forehead when I accidentally scratched myself there when I was three and just kept picking the scab. It's not that noticable though. And I have a scar on my nose from when I banged it into a rock. It bled a lot and I think I broke it too. There's also a bright pink scar on my chin from when I was swimming in a pool and scraped my chin on the bottom of the pool. It's been a couple months and the scar is still there. Any suggestions on how to make it fade?

Edited by Yellowmoodtama

Guess whose new scar bled like Niagara Falls?

Miiiine. Dx

I also had one on my back from falling out of a tree when I was younger but it's gone. (sorry for double posting)

A better question would be

"Does anyone not have scars?"

I have more than I can count.

I have little scars all over my arms and upper back from a skin condition :/

My boyfriend is going to have scars on his face and arms because he fell into a fire :)

I have a kink / indent in my ear after an accident involving a gate (Don't ask...even I didn't know what exactly happened) and I might have one on the other side too, if that counts.

I have one on my left arm from a big burn, all ofer my knees from accidents when I was little, and one under my left arm from an infection. They had to lance it and it hurt like crazy. The doctor told me afterwards, "I'm sorry sweetie, but if you wanted to be an armpit model, those days are over for you." That was the only upside to it all. XD

*removed - site rules*

Edited by TamaMum

I have one on my left arm from a big burn, all ofer my knees from accidents when I was little, and one under my left arm from an infection. They had to lance it and it hurt like crazy. The doctor told me afterwards, "I'm sorry sweetie, but if you wanted to be an armpit model, those days are over for you." That was the only upside to it all. XD

That just made my day XD

Do they mean the women on the deoderent adverts? XD

i just cut myself today so i have 50 cuts :(

Edited by TamaMum

I've got a scar on my upper thigh (<-- not sure if I spelt that right, cprrect me if I'm wrong). It's a line about two inches long, and I honestly don't know how I got it .-..

I have three, really noticeable scars on one of my upper arms from being really stupid :(

That just made my day XD

Do they mean the women on the deoderent adverts? XD

Lmao, pretty much, something along the lines of that.

Oh! I forgot a scar on my left wrist. I fell out of a tree and it got cut up pretty badly. XD

I have like three or four scars on my right calf where I had bug bites that I scratched and picked at. Self explanatory. I have two scars on my right foot. One between my second and third toe, the other between numbers three and four. Both were caused when I scraped it on the bottom of the pool. I have a hideous scar on the inside of my left arm. I was stupid and was scratching an itch with the cuff of my jacket and I got distracted and forgot to stop. Then I ended up picking at it....actually idk if it's a scar. I don't think it's a scab but something still healing.

Apple, the person who told you that pwns

Edited by .::Le:.:Cheshire:.:Chat::.

One on my chin from when I fell down a ladder in a playground when I was two. /stitches

One I my thumb from when I fell on pavement, also two.

One on the bottom of my foot from when I stepped on a broken bottle in a stream. /stitches