Funny Theater Moments!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSmashBrothers11

Reaction score
We all have them! if you have one, post here! i have ALOT :)

once some little kid started playing Mario party during Shrek Forever After, and i couldn't hear the movie all i heard was that stupid game! So the parent took it from him and he cryed and they left the theater. B)

We were on a field trip to see iron man 2 and Some Little Midget Kid Who was in grade 4 who was sitting next to me had ice cream and he took my tamagotchi from my pocket and he dumped it in his ice cream (which was melted) and he started biting it so i said "HEY! what did you do to kyle?!" so i took it from him and he screamed. :)

Removed what could be seen as racism... - Cinder

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend Anne, who laughs so much in movie theatres and I got pretty loudd in New Moon.. we went to see it and during all the really tacky overdone parts like "Bella...I can't live in a world without you..I hunger for you" etc etc we couldn't stop laughing, but there were a couple of relentless twilight fans sitting in front of us who were getting really ticked off everytime we ruined one of their 'emotional' moments.. so we kinda stopped. Jasper was the best :>

But anyway I don't really think I've seen anything interesting happen in theatres. =(

• Most of the funny movie theater moments happened while movie jumping. x3 Oh, once I threw popcorn at the screen. ;o

But like I have one that's not mine that my friend told me. :3 So she was watching The Simpsons Movie in the theater, and a kid and his dad were playin' tag 'cause they didn't see her and her friend. When they did see her, the dad started scolding the kid. xD

Well, me and five of my friends went to watch a movie and their were only another two girls there. Those girls were acting crazy, so we decided to, too. We danced around the theatre, shouting and such. -The movie was rubbish-

We went to watch some other movie and a trailer for New Moon came on. Two of my friends started -joke- arguing that Jacob belonged to them. I pretty sure they annoyed alot of people because the wouldn't shut up. xD

Then me and my friend went to the toilet after a movie, we dryed our hands under the hand dryer. I forgot I had popcorn wrapped in my arm so it blew literally everywhere. We just ran away laughing.

I went to see "The Woman in Black" at a theatre for my drama exam and it was really scary, and this boy in my class screamed really loudly and he sounded like a 4 year old girl. It was so funny!

:)

• Oh oh oh, I remember one~
    My friend and I were movie jumpin', and we went into .. um, I think it was Paranormal Activity. We sat down in the front and I lasted about 10 seconds before I ran out crying. xD I'mma wimp.

A while back, when my friend and I went to see The Last Mimzy, I had a random bout of laughter right in the middle of the theater. I can't even remember what was funny. xD

I went to see "Inherit the Wind" with my history class, and there were all these really boring adult jokes that Ime and my friends didn't understand so we just did this random fake laughter every time the cracked a joke. :)

i saw shrek forever after today for a field trip for our class, and something really holiarous happened.

During the Previews for movies, it showed some guy running (it was 3D) and he screamed "IM FREE!!!!" Then all of the sudden it went blank xD and then the movie started, but the screen was green and then the movies picture started going black every 25 seconds and then the screen went bonkers and shutted off. then a woman came and apoligied like 50 times because it turns out the movie wasn't in 3D, she explained why it couldnt be in 3D because some people get motion sickness during 3D movies and they cant show it to classes. then we had to wait like 15 minites and then a Preview to a South park film appeared o_O The teacher told us to cover our ears, but i was the only one who didnt cover my ears. then the movie was green for 3 minites then returned to normal. And i recorded some of the movie With my mp3 microphone by acident xD

Once two friends and I went to go watch 17 Again, at the end they were showing pictures of the cast and once Zac Efron came on, one of my friends and I jumped up, clapping and screaming WE LOVE YOU ZAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

LOLOL we dont rly love him that much, he's a good actor though. we did it to embarrass my other friend.

A few days ago, my cousin, dad, and I went to see "Despicable Me" We were in line for the snacks, and I wanted cotton candy. My dad told the guy at the snack area that I wanted cotton candy. The employee said "We don't sell cotton candy anymore." So I point to some blue cotton candy bags and say "Then what's that?" So the employee turned around and was really surprised and laughed a bit and said "Oh! We so do sell cotton candy!"

Last yar me and my family saw New Moon in theaters and if you saw the movie remember at the end what Edward says to Bella-Marry Me? Well EVERY ONE emedetly at the same time gasped. It was SOOOO FUNNY!

My friend && I went to go see Eclipse last week && we were the only ones in the theatre. At one point Bella && Edward were together, && we started throwing out shoes at the screen, yelling, "YOU BELONG WITH JACOB FREAKIN' BLACK! THIS GUY IS A DUMBXSS !" It was epic.

When I went to see Avatar in January, there was a trailer for a film called Pirahna 3D or something. I was bored when the beach party bit was there, but as soon as the fishies came me and my mum were laughing our heads off for some reason. XD

Oh, and when we went to see Alice in Wonderland, I was sick with a cold, and so I kept blowing my nose loudly every five minutes or so. You should have seen the amount of tissues I left the theater with. xD

when I was at the AX, I was watching inuyasha in a movie room. (basically a movie theatere...) it was PACKED with people! it was in english, and people kept saying funny stuff during it (and the stuff they said was funnier than the actual show XD) like, when a bad guy died, someone said "bye." in a loud, calm voice. XD

and when we saw haruhi suzumiya, when mikuru was saying something that was a secret and said "oh, it's nothing..." someone said "liar."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back