Tamagotchi Music City: Loading Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Star_Girl

Reaction score
This has to be the most ANNOYING glitch I have EVER had. I have had this glitch for 2 months. I just e-mail Bandai 2 days ago, but since I takes 2 to f4 days to reply, IDK how to fix it. Will here is the glitch. Everytime I open Tamagotchi Music City (Even the language one) the connection thing pops up saying my connection to the server has been losted. I have deleted my cache about 10 times, I its still the same. Even after Tamagotchi Music City was updated a few times, I still haven't been able to go on it. If you would like to know, no... it never loads... the % never comes up...
imageproxy.php

Here is the image of my problem: https://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac14/Ta...City/glitch.png
imageproxy.php

Also, it seems everytime I open the page. It seems to act the same as my internet is off... but it isn't...
imageproxy.php

Can someone help me with this problem? I miss Tamagotchi Music City so much....
imageproxy.php
imageproxy.php
imageproxy.php

Hey Tama-Star_Girl, don't worry. You are not the only one. Just now Lam_Alwin is having that problem too!! He was about to go on and do the Tamagotchi On STage for the Competition but can't go on!!

This has to be the most ANNOYING glitch I have EVER had. I have had this glitch for 2 months. I just e-mail Bandai 2 days ago, but since I takes 2 to f4 days to reply, IDK how to fix it. Will here is the glitch. Everytime I open Tamagotchi Music City (Even the language one) the connection thing pops up saying my connection to the server has been losted. I have deleted my cache about 10 times, I its still the same. Even after Tamagotchi Music City was updated a few times, I still haven't been able to go on it. If you would like to know, no... it never loads... the % never comes up... :p
Here is the image of my problem: https://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac14/Ta...City/glitch.png :D

Also, it seems everytime I open the page. It seems to act the same as my internet is off... but it isn't... :blink:

Can someone help me with this problem? I miss Tamagotchi Music City so much.... :( :( :(
Do you use Mozilla Firefox? Or Internet Explorer? I had this problem many times. :p :p Does your internet go off when you go on MC? Sorry, but I don't know if I can help. :( :(

Ouch. :blink: That must be very annoying. That was happening to me a few days ago, when I finally decided to go back on (after being off for a while since my Mum confiscated my Music Star, and I won't be getting it back). But It's stopped now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you use Mozilla Firefox? Or Internet Explorer? I had this problem many times. :p   :p Does your internet go off when you go on MC? Sorry, but I don't know if I can help. :mellow:   :blink:
Internet Explorer 8 is the broswer I was using when I got the problem. And it is the same on Google Chrome for me too... oddly. :huh:

And no, my internet doesn't disconnect when I open the Tamagotchi Music City page. ;)

Ouch. :eek: That must be very annoying. That was happening to me a few days ago, when I finally decided to go back on (after being off for a while since my Mum confiscated my Music Star, and I won't be getting it back). But It's stopped now.
So really how did you fix it? Did it just... stop happening...? And how many days did it take till it stopped? :unsure:

Oh, if you look at the top of the page, closer to the right corner. You might see a page that is torn, click on that, might help.

Hope I helped

Oh, if you look at the top of the page, closer to the right corner. You might see a page that is torn, click on that, might help.
Hope I helped
Yeah. I know about that. And I have already tried that and it doesn't work. :D

I hope it gets fixed for everyone who is having the problem. Fortunately for me I don't have this problem, but I don't want to feel as if I'm rubbing it in, so I will stop talking about it. But I do hope it gets fixed in time for the new areas' opening. It would suck if it didn't.

I'm starting to have this problem..... It was alright last night when I went on it. And this morning, it won't load anymore! Once it loaded to the Loggin screen but when I press Log in, it says that I lost connection and need to reload the page.

Is this happening to everyone? I think it might be Bandai trying to stop people from going into MC so that they can put up the new Tama-Go area. Just a guess ~ what do you think? Cause I remember this happening quite a while ago before Bandai shut MC down to add new items.

I'm starting to have this problem..... It was alright last night when I went on it. And this morning, it won't load anymore! Once it loaded to the Loggin screen but when I press Log in, it says that I lost connection and need to reload the page.
Is this happening to everyone? I think it might be Bandai trying to stop people from going into MC so that they can put up the new Tama-Go area. Just a guess ~ what do you think? Cause I remember this happening quite a while ago before Bandai shut MC down to add new items.
Yesterday the same thing happened to me , I was just in my room and suddenly it said "sorry your connection to the server has been lost" :lol:

I FIXED THE GLITCH!

I use Avast! Antivirus software and it was blocking Tamatown! Just turn off your antivirus when you want to play and start it again when you are done! (I don't know how to stop avast from blocking Tamatown. Any help?)

Just now.... I went on to Music City and opened a new tab (in Firefox) searching for a topic about people having the same problem. After I found this topic, I switched back to my Music City tab and for a split second, I saw "3%". THE GAME WAS FINALLY LOADING!!!!! But that didn't last long as my battery ran out a moment after. Tough luck. I may never see that percentage symbol on Music City again. ;) :unsure: :wacko:

This will happen to the following:

Internet Explorer

Mozilla FireFox

Google Chrome

I suggest you should use other than those if you need to get to Music City because It had just happend to me I tried all of them and the same thing happend. But Tama-Star_Girl, just asking, do you have Flash Player if yes, then it could be 100% from the AnitVirus, It really could be blocking all Music City from everyone.

Internet Explorer

Mozilla FireFox

Google Chrome

I suggest you should use other than those if you need to get to Music City because It had just happend to me I tried all of them and the same thing happend. But Tama-Star_Girl, just asking, do you have Flash Player if yes, then it could be 100% from the AnitVirus, It really could be blocking all Music City from everyone.
What Internet Explorer is it? 7, 8 or 9!? :)

Flash Player yes.... but the AnitVirus.. I think I have that on my computer... but why is it blocking it now?! It didn't block it before.... but really how do I fix this!? :D

What Internet Explorer is it? 7, 8 or 9!? :lol:
Flash Player yes.... but the AnitVirus.. I think I have that on my computer... but why is it blocking it now?! It didn't block it before.... but really how do I fix this!? :(
Antivirus software is constantly updating inself to be better and new improved. Some new virus definition may have caused the problem. Or a new setting. I still am not sure what to change but I know my antivirus is the reason. :(

Tamagotchi Music City has been updated you know. AND I still can't get onto it because of this gltich. PEOPLE PLEASE! IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX THIS! PLEASE TELL ME! I Think i am going to cry.... I really want to go back onto Music City.... and all because I can't.... IS BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID ANNOYING GLITCH! :eek: :D :eek: :eek:

Internet Explorer

Mozilla FireFox

Google Chrome

What broswer are you using? :eek:

Internet Explorer

Mozilla FireFox

Google Chrome

I use Internet Explorer and the glich doesnt happen to me :eek:

I use Internet Explorer and the glich doesnt happen to me :D
I know what you mean. At school I have the same broswer. I can get onto Tamagotchi Music City there, but the only problem is that I can't get into my apartment at school... it always get stuck at 100%.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back